UNC Postgame

yellojello

Jolly Good Fellow
2015- JT makes some good plays and a lot of bad ones.

2014- JT makes some bad plays and a lot of great ones.

You know what annoys me is when CPJ in his press conference says that the receiver was overthrown on the wide open pass play near the end of the 2Q. Well, it's not particularly easy to throw the ball practically cold turkey during the game. So coach, perhaps you should help out your QB a little.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
I see us where we were in 2013. We have some good inexperienced talent in several spots on the team. The ABs will perform when healthy, I am at a loss regarding the O line. I do think overall the program is still heading in the right direction. We just need to settle down and try to get better each week. We are probably going to lose a few more games, that is just the reality of where we are.

Declinometer

Banned
You know what annoys me is when CPJ in his press conference says that the receiver was overthrown on the wide open pass play near the end of the 2Q. Well, it's not particularly easy to throw the ball practically cold turkey during the game. So coach, perhaps you should help out your QB a little.

For reelz !! Coach should call a time out so that Justin can warm his arm up!

4NatlChmps

Jolly Good Fellow
I think it has to be called, given how the rule is written. It was really unfortunate but the rule makes no exceptions for "accidents" or the obvious fact that helmet to helmet was unintentional. Hated it but I don't blame the ref. They are trying to protect players.
Dude - you must have never watched a play on a QB. And given the lack of control/mgmt of game later it was clear these were refs way over their heads. Fng BS that tech gets these kind of *** hats and and the likes of Pam Ward announcing. But hey, win some fng games losers.

4NatlChmps

Jolly Good Fellow
Dude lost the game for us and he knows it. It's ok, I give him a pass. Hey how about 5 QB follow plays???? Is that cool with everyone given JT doesn't know how to run it? I will just keep calling it. Again, I love him but JT sucks at that play, so quit fng calling it. Cool?

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
It's interesting that the staff implemented the two things very frequently suggested by fans after a loss:
  1. Slants
  2. No huddle
They also helped out as well. Just have to implement them and use them at the correct times in the game. The announcers said the Aback was wide open for pass plays the entire 2nd half... never took advantage. Just small stuff like that keeps us from getting the W.

At least Jeune made some nice plays. Dropped the one we really needed but was clutch on some others. Dottie and declinometer Stewart was looking good.

Declinometer

Banned
CPJ likes to line up a WR in the slot but putting him on the line of scrimmage. Most times teams will put a defender out there not realizing that he is not an eligible receiver. NC recognized this and did not cover him. We continued to do it which gave numbers to the defense on the interior. I thought this was a mistake on the coaches fault.

Last edited:

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
This is the 3rd year in a row we've had a serious lack of D1 talent on the dline. If the coaching staff doesn't think this needs to be addressed then we're on a sinking ship.
I hope Anree and Kyle can produce. It seems this is the hardest position to recruit at Tech, the d line.