UNC Postgame

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Better buckle your chin strap if you are a Tech fan, it is going to be a rough ride.

Just a few thoughts.

We have yet to tackle well on D. That kills us each week. I said earlier in the year Gostis was our best player on D. When he went out, so did our pass rush. This does not boad well for the future.

On O we just don't seem like we can play consistently. We can hot 2 or 3 plays, but then we get in our own way. The D for UNC is probably one of the worst in the ACC. We out talent them even with our backups.

GTfan4Life

Jolly Good Fellow
I still believe we get bowl eligible. Everyone we play is beatable. I hate this loss so much more because we let it go, but we have been our own worst enemies in all 3 losses. I'm always proud to be a Tech fan. But I've had almost 50 years of the pain that can mean.

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
There is none because we have a headcoach that is not ready for this much youth and inexperience. He can't coach these boys up in a few weeks to compete with a really weak conference. I'm going to do some research on Chan Gaileys record was aganist FBS schools. I bet CPJ record isn't much better.

What would you do to fix the team? The problem everybody has with you, is you do nothing but *****. You bring nothing to the table but a bitter young kid who cries about everything that goes wrong or right. Please Mr. Genius, fix GA Tech to be a playoff contender. Please.

Hope the players don't have the same attitude of giving up like you BabyJacket. In fact, I know they don't.
It's reality though! To much injuries and inexperience to overcome with a brutal schedule ahead of us. Last years success is owed to all the 5th year seniors on offense. We could be pretty good in 3 years with all the TF playing but I know harder times are ahead of us right now.

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
Here's a few thought...

For those complaining about the play calling at the end of the 1st half, the pass play on 1st down was wide open. JT needs to learn to put done air under the ball on deep throws, not just throw darts all the time.

Once Gotsis was ejected, our DL was toast. I was never a big Ted Roof fan and I'm still not. Way too vanilla...

I HATED the play call at the goal line when we were stopped. Does PJ expect our small QB to move a huge pile of bodies. HORRIBLE play call.

This team seems soft mentally. I think the bowl streak is toast.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
really, right now, this is a 4-5 win team with our schedule....hope they can turn it around. Hope some players play and not sit out due to injury.

Milwaukee

Banned
This is the 3rd year in a row we've had a serious lack of D1 talent on the dline. If the coaching staff doesn't think this needs to be addressed then we're on a sinking ship.