UNC Postgame

Somebody please tell me why we try qb sneak when they got ALL 11 in the middle of the field at the goal line. Barely scored on the 2 earlier in the game.

Somebody please tell me why we try qb sneak when they got ALL 11 in the middle of the field at the goal line. Barely scored on the 2 earlier in the game.
BACK to reality for the program! I expressed a concern last season about giving CPJ an extension was not good. I caught a lot of grief for it but that goes to show you who knows their stuff and who doesn't. The staff should have received raises but no extension. He is a mediocre coach in a mediocre conference. But who else is going to come to tech and want to be here? The Instution is not set up for major big time college football right now. I really hope Ted Roof and Pelton are let go at the the seasons end. We are not improving as a Whole D unit. Be prepared for the bowl streak to end this season after so many of you guys kept screaming playoff contenders. Case closed

Congratulations baby you are the smartest man since John Heisman in dealing with GT FOOTBALL.
Glad you take notice to that. Would you like to hear my next predictions for what's next to happen? Been hearing of some recruits getting ready to start exploring other options as well. The teams spirit is pretty much killed after this L and it will be extinct after Clemsons steams rolls up. Final record of the year 5-7 and the bowl streaks is over and the worse part is CPJ will still be the coach for as long as he wants. Some of you tough guys want like this post but you will get over it and realize that Tech football is and will always be mediocre and we all need to accept it for what it is. Will have another season like last year in................... 50 years ?? That's about how long it to win two major bowls hahahhaha!!

Last edited:

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Where do they come from?
Pitt? VT? UVA? Miami? I think Watson kills us. Dalvin Cooks runs all over us and Ugag stomps a whole in us. Where they at?!?

Just awful. Where is the leadership on this team?
There is none because we have a headcoach that is not ready for this much youth and inexperience. He can't coach these boys up in a few weeks to compete with a really weak conference. I'm going to do some research on Chan Gaileys record was aganist FBS schools. I bet CPJ record isn't much better.

yellojello

Jolly Good Fellow
Glad you take notice to that. Would you like to hear my next predictions for what's next to happen? Been hearing of some recruits getting ready to start exploring other options as well. The teams spirit is pretty much killed after this L and it will be extinct after Clemsons steams rolls up. Final record of the year 5-7 and the bowl streaks is over and the worse part is CPJ will still be the coach for as long as he wants. Some of you tough guys want like this post but you will get over it and realize that Tech football is and will always be mediocre and we all need to accept it for what it is. Will have another season like last year in................... 50 years ?? That's about how long it to win two major bowls hahahhaha!!

Hope the players don't have the same attitude of giving up like you BabyJacket. In fact, I know they don't.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
And right after, the bottom drops out and the rain comes tumbling down.
We can't get a call or a bounce. Last years team punches that TD in, or at least picks that pass and runs it back.
Disappointing but I'm sure the boys are hurting worse.

ybeenormal

Jolly Good Fellow
Playoffs? Hmmmmmm losing pretty much everybody on offense and you honesty thought we could replace those guys and make the playoffs.
Yep sure did. Lemme guess.... you're one of them that called it from the start of the season? Nostradamus? I've seen your negative posts