UNC (le)

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Haven't hit worth a tinker's dam last couple of games.

Fielding had 3 errors tonight to and to the pain of a 6 hit performance. :(

65Jacket

GT Athlete
Looks like another year without hosting a regional, aor maybe missing going to a regional. Last night, I said "we just lost the game' when Gonzo and Kel both struck out with men on second and third in the fourth inning.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Don't forget that at the Rusty C they welcome back the 2006 College World Series team!

Pregame at 330pm on WREK
CgL3Q2lW8AA0PKB.jpg

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Wow. Watching a bit of this game, and it's not good.
4-0 them in top of 2 with 2 on and 0 our. Dulaney pulled for Zac Ryan.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Sad way to go this year. Dulaney gives up 4, gets 3 outs and is pulled so that Zac can come in.

At least I'll be able to work on a submersible pump without distraction. Too bad there isn't a mercy rule in regular season.

You're surprised this happening? This is like the last several years of tech baseball. Either the players are overrated or no I'm not going there don't want to ruffle feathers. I know how much Danny is thought of by some posters.

LibertyTurns

Banned
You're surprised this happening? This is like the last several years of tech baseball. Either the players are overrated or no I'm not going there don't want to ruffle feathers. I know how much Danny is thought of by some posters.
You trying to tell us that GT Baseball is the equivalent of Mutt football? Lots of pre-season National Championship trophies in the trophy case?

Really sucks we don't have a National Championship Women's Gymnastics team to beat our chests about like they do.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Not by me. Worst evaluator of talent this side of the Braves GM.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I listened or watched us religiously, but baseball is my 3rd sport and I have other obligations. I've chosen not to invest after some outings this year.

Imo, we're not where we should be.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
I listened or watched us religiously, but baseball is my 3rd sport and I have other obligations. I've chosen not to invest after some outings this year.

Imo, we're not where we should be.

Have to agree. I've always considered our beesball as the part of the 3 sports in our men's program. While our basketball program was regressing, I thought beesball could take that spot.:muted::jimlad:

As far as other obligations; I will try to do my best to follow any GT sports game when it present's itself without a conflict to my fun or business. :peeking:

Will say, it does take a special person to stick with us (Alumni or sidewalk fan):greyalien::couchpotato: #GoJackets(y)