Ugag vs. GT score prediction?

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I have not picked one single game right this year so I am going to pick hoping to keep that streak alive again. I am giving it up for the greater good..... Uga 24, GT 20. Given my track record for being 100% inaccurate, here's you chance to load up and get rich ladies and gents. If you don't use this for financial gain, please don't come back bellyaching to me. Myself? I am loading up on Gt as an outright winner with my bookie given the above data. Book it.

Next year I will be on my own private island and without internet service so I won't be able to check in. But if you are still in your cubicle grinding away for the man.....don't blame me.

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
21-0 by the end of the first quarter, at no point will we be in it. Tough to say the final score because they will be in clock-running mode before the half and they will have backups play a ton which will keep it down. However, Geoff has gotten under some coaches skin before and they've kept the foot on the throttle to send a message. If Kirby feels that way it could be 70-0 by the end.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
21-0 by the end of the first quarter, at no point will we be in it. Tough to say the final score because they will be in clock-running mode before the half and they will have backups play a ton which will keep it down. However, Geoff has gotten under some coaches skin before and they've kept the foot on the throttle to send a message. If Kirby feels that way it could be 70-0 by the end.
Notre Dame could easily have beaten us by 70, had they left the starters in.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
Pastner just gave us the scoop. Not only is the flu running through the basketball team, but it is pervasive through the campus. The football team has been dealing with it and is still dealing with it this week. That would explain the sluggishness we saw at ND.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
If UGA didn't have bigger things to play for, I could see Kirby Smart absolutely putting it on CGC. Given that they most likely will have to play 'Bama the following week, Smart probably pulls the starters somewhere in the 3rd quarter, and maybe sooner if the score is out of hand.

He won't risk an injury to his players given they are as close to a national championship as they've ever been.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
we need to put this play in the playbook

What was the point of #12 taking out dude’s legs here. It was obvious he was going to score, and he was already 2 yards deep in the end zone before he made contact. Pretty close to being dirty, especially in a 49-0 nothing game

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
What was the point of #12 taking out dude’s legs here. It was obvious he was going to score, and he was already 2 yards deep in the end zone before he made contact. Pretty close to being dirty, especially in a 49-0 nothing game
They are dwags. What do you expect.

ugacdawg

Georgia Tech Fan
21-0 by the end of the first quarter, at no point will we be in it. Tough to say the final score because they will be in clock-running mode before the half and they will have backups play a ton which will keep it down.
It will be interesting to see how focused and fired up UGA is for this game with Bama looming next week. It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s a bit of a slow start and Kirby has no reason to run up the score artificially. I think it’s like 21-7 at the half and then 38-10 by the fourth quarter. Maybe 45-13 at the end.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
It will be interesting to see how focused and fired up UGA is for this game with Bama looming next week. It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s a bit of a slow start and Kirby has no reason to run up the score artificially. I think it’s like 21-7 at the half and then 38-10 by the fourth quarter. Maybe 45-13 at the end.

That would mean we'd have to make field goals... i don't think that happens.