Ugag vs. GT score prediction?

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
Kirby spending a session a practice every practice all year on GT is not "not caring" , but yeah as they've outspent most teams entire budget on recruiting alone for the past 4 years. It really doesn't matter who our coach is.
What we ran was unique for sure and required discipline so makes sense he would rep it.

I’d be interested if CPJ was still here now if Kirby would still do that. Probably at some level. By care, I essentially meant concern about losing. I don’t think Kirby would sweat playing us regardless of who the coach is save Saban wearing white and gold (and navy…haha).

Like you said they’ve recruited on a whole other level and are in a tier they haven’t been at in my lifetime (36 years).

I hope they get caught doing something the NCAA actually has to punish them for because I’m sick of seeing them this good and don’t see it changing any other way any time soon.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
What we ran was unique for sure and required discipline so makes sense he would rep it.

I’d be interested if CPJ was still here now if Kirby would still do that. Probably at some level. By care, I essentially meant concern about losing. I don’t think Kirby would sweat playing us regardless of who the coach is save Saban wearing white and gold (and navy…haha).

Like you said they’ve recruited on a whole other level and are in a tier they haven’t been at in my lifetime (36 years).

I hope they get caught doing something the NCAA actually has to punish them for because I’m sick of seeing them this good and don’t see it changing any other way any time soon.

Im thinking the thing that's going to get them is going to be a bunch of them getting popped with gear. That's about the only thing i can think and it will have to be for something egregiosu like a tren cycle or something after someone has a heart attack.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
Im thinking the thing that's going to get them is going to be a bunch of them getting popped with gear. That's about the only thing i can think and it will have to be for something egregiosu like a tren cycle or something after someone has a heart attack.

Their Tren cycles mixed with the Test really help. That is a crazy toxic "supplement" but you know most of these guys are taking it.

Bonaire41

Jolly Good Fellow
I just looked at the 2019 stats for the game. 52 to 7. They had 500 yards total to outs 139. We had 40 yards passing and 99 yards rushing. There defense this year is one of the best of all time but I do not see them coming close to holding us with to that yardage they did in 2019. That was a total beat down in 19 and yes it will be this year but I just don’t see them doing better in the stat column they did in 19

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
56 to 3.

UGA will save their players for the playoffs and yes, we will score a field goal.

The Office Lol GIF

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
Since the dwags will be bringing an M1A2 Abrams tank to our pillow fight, the easy answer is the score will be whatever the dwags want it to be. The real question this football season is will Tech finally break into the Bottom 25 ranking? We haven’t made it yet, but, if we play down to our potential this weekend, I think we can pull it off. The tension is palpable!