Ugag vs. GT score prediction?

randerto

Jolly Good Fellow
I read somewhere GT has a 3.1% chance to win. That actually seems quite high to me. But I guess we could get a miracle pick 6, then an earthquake occurs and they have to call the game early with no ability to make it up. That's definitely our best chance scenario and pretty sure that would be less than 3.1% likely...

ChristoGT

Jolly Good Fellow
On the Georgia post-game show after beating Florida, C-huck Dowdle and the gang kept mentioning the Cumberland score and I believe several of the UGA coaches in interviews said they wouldn't mind going there.

GTjunkie

Jolly Good Fellow
What was the point of #12 taking out dude’s legs here. It was obvious he was going to score, and he was already 2 yards deep in the end zone before he made contact. Pretty close to being dirty, especially in a 49-0 nothing game
That's who they are

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
The only way they don't score 50 is they pull their starters early to protect against injury before they play Alabama next week. But since Kirby recruits against us (somewhat since he gets the cream of the crop in Georgia), blowing us out has to be part of the equation to try to dissuade High School athletes from considering GT. 50 something to less than 10.

gtphd

Jolly Good Fellow
I read somewhere GT has a 3.1% chance to win. That actually seems quite high to me. But I guess we could get a miracle pick 6, then an earthquake occurs and they have to call the game early with no ability to make it up. That's definitely our best chance scenario and pretty sure that would be less than 3.1% likely...
The most likely scenario is probably a COVID outbreak forces a uga forfeit.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
What was the point of #12 taking out dude’s legs here. It was obvious he was going to score, and he was already 2 yards deep in the end zone before he made contact. Pretty close to being dirty, especially in a 49-0 nothing game
It's funny. You can get away with that 2 yards into the end zone, but 2 yards out-of-bounds it gets a flag every time.

tsrich

Ramblin' Wreck
I think UGA goes easy on us because of their big game next week. That said, I think their 2nd and 3rd string will still dominate us, so I'm expecting 59-3

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
The only way they don't score 50 is they pull their starters early to protect against injury before they play Alabama next week. But since Kirby recruits against us (somewhat since he gets the cream of the crop in Georgia), blowing us out has to be part of the equation to try to dissuade High School athletes from considering GT. 50 something to less than 10.
They better be protecting against the flu.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Pastner just gave us the scoop. Not only is the flu running through the basketball team, but it is pervasive through the campus. The football team has been dealing with it and is still dealing with it this week. That would explain the sluggishness we saw at ND.
Good. Maybe our players can give it to the dwags. Might not help us in this game, but I'd be happy if we could set them back in the following week.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
The more I think about it, the more I think the score will not be as bad as it could be. (now, this is assuming our guys play with max effort for 4 quarters)

1. Kirby will not want to show stuff he doesn't need to show
2. Kirby will definitely not want to get any of his starters hurt
3. They are #1 and really don't need "style" points
4. Kirby and UGAG nation probably would want to see Geoff stay awhile based on his current trajectory

FYI - this is also assuming Kirby doesn't have any animus toward Geoff.

I think the final might only be about 38-3 or so, but of course, we will see. It can be whatever UGAG wants it to be.