UGA visiting Tech again

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
If Alabama wins on Monday, then I will be convinced that Saban never made a deal with the devil. I will know with certainty that Nick Saban is the devil himself.

Auburn was without their best player in the SEC Championship game after the team getting beaten up by playing Bama the week before, then Georgia plays OU with their Heisman trophy QB having been ill the week before....and SABAN is the devil? How does Georgia get all the evil falling their way?

Red and black, not Crimson and White, are the devil's colors. Hitler chose red and black for a reason.

jchens_GT

Ramblin' Wreck
Auburn was without their best player in the SEC Championship game after the team getting beaten up by playing Bama the week before, then Georgia plays OU with their Heisman trophy QB having been ill the week before....and SABAN is the devil? How does Georgia get all the evil falling their way?

Red and black, not Crimson and White, are the devil's colors. Hitler chose red and black for a reason.

The Dark Lord (aka Saban) is going to end Georgia’s luck. Just wait.

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
I know message boards are where facts go to die (though this one is far more reasonable than other GT boards). Here's actual info:

-- GT is part of bidding process for major Atlanta events, and facilities are usually primary contribution that GT makes. These events are HUGE for the city, and it makes 1000% sense for GT to be part of this. It's good for everyone, not to mention a great recruiting tool.

-- For the national championship, use of the indoor was part of bid and assigned for use to higher seed many, many months ago.

-- Higher seed ended up being Georgia. GT admin made it known they did not want Georgia on our campus, so practice sites were flipped early in the week. If they desire to practice, Alabama will have use of the indoor. There is no public access.