UGA visiting Tech again

Milwaukee

Banned
Surprised they wouldn't opt to use their own, but I'm ok with them using ours. Maybe now my contribution to keep the lights on will pay for itself. At least someone is using it. Lmao. Too soon?

buzzwilder

Georgia Tech Fan
I no longer see that tweet in their feed...so maybe it's not true. I can't imagine that we'd a) let them use our facilities and b) i'm sure they think they're too good for our stuff. I'd be paranoid practicing in downtown ATL if I were them.....gonna be Bama fans on rooftops with binoculars trying to spy on practice lol

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Turn off the heat. "Sorry guys, the heat's out..."

Let all their players pull hammys practicing, and Bama can run them over because UGA has no one that can take 2 steps in any direction.

Ya'll need a serious lesson in creative problem solving...

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
This isn’t totally unprecedented. They won the SEC in hoops on our floor in 2008, I think.

Yes, they did. A bad day then Still a bad day.

But if those morons want to tailgate on Tech campus, good. Let them. Then when they get fined for open consumption or parking where they shouldn't and sundry other offenses they are bound to commit, we can put that money toward hiring more recruiting staff.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
We havent beaten them at home in darn near twenty years. They own us on our campus. Of course they will practice here.

They called gt and asked and we were more than happy. Rumor has it peterson and stansbury were both facing the other way bent over as smart and mcgarity walked in.

Apparently cpj was in the background trying to figure out how to rid ourselves of peterson. Something about knowing NC mountain people that take care of these things.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Turn off the heat. "Sorry guys, the heat's out..."

Let all their players pull hammys practicing, and Bama can run them over because UGA has no one that can take 2 steps in any direction.

Ya'll need a serious lesson in creative problem solving...

You're onto something. Like how San Antonio's a/c went out the night of game 1 of the Finals vs the Heat that one year.

"Ah man, looks like the heat's out and ... and these bay doors are stuck open, guys .... daaaang. Ok, bye."