GT Athlete
This is it

u3q8j-hv_normal.jpg
Austine Bryson (@AustineBryson14)
11/24/18, 3:25 PM
⁦‪@GeorgiaTechFB‬⁩ He wasn’t ready pic.twitter.com/wLSlU5S85k

Download the Twitter app

Sent from my iPhone
Those aren’t the same sign. One is vertical and the one that was misspelled was horizontal.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Hey guys, I’d like nothing more than for the picture that says “stait” to be a real picture because it’s enjoyable to point out how ignorant the imbeciles are. I wasn’t on the sideline so I have no idea if someone in the stands took a picture of their fellow mutts, realized the morons had an embarrassing misspelling, photoshopped it in near real time, then posted a copy without the misspelling. This level of conspiracy in my mind is in the same realm of possibility as George Bush evacuated the WTC and then blew it up to go to war so he could steal oil. It really just didn’t happen that way.

northgajacket

Banned
Hey guys, I’d like nothing more than for the picture that says “stait” to be a real picture because it’s enjoyable to point out how ignorant the imbeciles are. I wasn’t on the sideline so I have no idea if someone in the stands took a picture of their fellow mutts, realized the morons had an embarrassing misspelling, photoshopped it in near real time, then posted a copy without the misspelling. This level of conspiracy in my mind is in the same realm of possibility as George Bush evacuated the WTC and then blew it up to go to war so he could steal oil. It really just didn’t happen that way.

That's being over dramatic.

GTRhino24

GT Athlete
Seriously, that sign still may have been real. If you search it, there isn’t another version of that same picture that you are saying was edited. There is another picture of 3 dwags holding up signs with profanity halfway wiped off of them. It’s quite possible that they tried writing their own signs and either a coach or SA decided to help them out.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Seriously, that sign still may have been real. If you search it, there isn’t another version of that same picture that you are saying was edited. There is another picture of 3 dwags holding up signs with profanity halfway wiped off of them. It’s quite possible that they tried writing their own signs and either a coach or SA decided to help them out.
There’s also a video of them waving that sign and another one at the same time while they’re jumping around like a bunch of idiots but the video was probably photoshopped to correct the spelling as well. I’ll concede to you guys that it was real. There’s no way of anyone 100% proving it one way or another unless you’re so emphatic about getting to the absolute truth you analyze all the camera angles to uncover the efforts of the mutt fan spelling Nazis to protect their football player’s academic reputations, like they have ones anyway.

My last post on this. Fire away.

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
You know I have read this entire thread, off and on over the past 24 hours. When you get your butt kicked like we did yesterday, it introduces a lot of self doubt into the organization. You tend to go to into all kind of self analysis as to what the hell went wrong and how could we be this bad. But you know, this is just football. It's always been this way. Yeah there are a few programs that have established themselves as the so called elite and UGA is close to that level if not in it along with Clemson and Alabama. But nothing lasts forever, and climbing that National Championship ladder is a big climb for everybody. We actually have done it more recently than UGA has. Some one mentioned that 1 or 2 points determine 3 or 4 games a year for most teams regardless of Conference or affiliation. This year we won a few more of those than we did last year, and so we get a reward this year we did not enjoy last year. In reality, this team performed about up to it's potential. We did not have a dynamic QB which you have to have to have a special season. We did not have an alpha male leader on D to set the tone and insure our defense played every play like their hair was on fire. Maybe we will develop and attain those assets in the near future. The truth is Georgia does have better talent, facilities and more resources than us and it's been that way since the mid 60's. Yet we have managed to beat them 2 out of the last 4. Football is like that. We have to make some breaks, play inspired football and have some luck to beat them nowadays. It's been that way for while. It is not impossible to do.

All is not lost. A big part of my life long loyalty to Georgia Tech football is based on what it represents. It represents doing things the right way, developing quality young men and a history and tradition that is unmatched. We have a lot to build on and a good opportunity to have an even better season in 2019. The Coach's and players come and go and as long as they are part of our program I support them. That doesn't mean I do not criticize them and I consider Georgia Tech football bigger than any Coach or player or fan for that matter. Will we get our butt kicked again. Most assuredly. It happens to everybody sooner or later. Will we be a competitive football program. You bet your sweet arse we will be.

I have seen some really great Georgia Tech teams and some really bad ones over my 60 plus years of following the Yellow Jackets. I feel certain there will be many more great ones along with some occasional duds over the next 60 years to come. I plan to continue being a fan and enjoy the seasons I do have left to be a Tech fan. I always feel that the program is doing the absolute best it can to be the best that it can. Sometimes mistakes are made and sometimes the best laid plans just don't work out. In any event, I hope you will stick around and enjoy the ride. Being a Tech fan builds character which appears to be in short supply sometimes.

Go Jackets!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
You know I have read this entire thread, off and on over the past 24 hours. When you get your butt kicked like we did yesterday, it introduces a lot of self doubt into the organization. You tend to go to into all kind of self analysis as to what the hell went wrong and how could we be this bad. But you know, this is just football. It's always been this way. Yeah there are a few programs that have established themselves as the so called elite and UGA is close to that level if not in it along with Clemson and Alabama. But nothing lasts forever, and climbing that National Championship ladder is a big climb for everybody. We actually have done it more recently than UGA has. Some one mentioned that 1 or 2 points determine 3 or 4 games a year for most teams regardless of Conference or affiliation. This year we won a few more of those than we did last year, and so we get a reward this year we did not enjoy last year. In reality, this team performed about up to it's potential. We did not have a dynamic QB which you have to have to have a special season. We did not have an alpha male leader on D to set the tone and insure our defense played every play like their hair was on fire. Maybe we will develop and attain those assets in the near future. The truth is Georgia does have better talent, facilities and more resources than us and it's been that way since the mid 60's. Yet we have managed to beat them 2 out of the last 4. Football is like that. We have to make some breaks, play inspired football and have some luck to beat them nowadays. It's been that way for while. It is not impossible to do.

All is not lost. A big part of my life long loyalty to Georgia Tech football is based on what it represents. It represents doing things the right way, developing quality young men and a history and tradition that is unmatched. We have a lot to build on and a good opportunity to have an even better season in 2019. The Coach's and players come and go and as long as they are part of our program I support them. That doesn't mean I do not criticize them and I consider Georgia Tech football bigger than any Coach or player or fan for that matter. Will we get our butt kicked again. Most assuredly. It happens to everybody sooner or later. Will we be a competitive football program. You bet your sweet arse we will be.

I have seen some really great Georgia Tech teams and some really bad ones over my 60 plus years of following the Yellow Jackets. I feel certain there will be many more great ones along with some occasional duds over the next 60 years to come. I plan to continue being a fan and enjoy the seasons I do have left to be a Tech fan. I always feel that the program is doing the absolute best it can to be the best that it can. Sometimes mistakes are made and sometimes the best laid plans just don't work out. In any event, I hope you will stick around and enjoy the ride. Being a Tech fan builds character which appears to be in short supply sometimes.

Go Jackets!
Thank you!

Deleted member 2897

So many Tech fans talk so much garbage about UGA fans

That has nothing to do with the kids point. He’s right it’s not a rivalry

I’m not talking trash. I’m merely pointing out the pathetic excuse for a university run over there by using uGA’s own numbers. If you think 41% is wrong, take it up with uGA. If it bothers you that you’ve sold the soul of your university and made it a punchline in order to win a football game, then take it up with uGA.

If you don’t want to play us anymore, then take it up with uGA. Your strength of schedule will decrease if you drop us though. Personally, I don’t want to associate with people who bastardize college athletics, but it’s not my choice.

Congratulations on Running This Stait.

1xKxSCo.jpg

A Love Supreme

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m not talking trash. I’m merely pointing out the pathetic excuse for a university run over there by using uGA’s own numbers. If you think 41% is wrong, take it up with uGA. If it bothers you that you’ve sold the soul of your university and made it a punchline in order to win a football game, then take it up with uGA.

If you don’t want to play us anymore, then take it up with uGA. Your strength of schedule will decrease if you drop us though. Personally, I don’t want to associate with people who bastardize college athletics, but it’s not my choice.

Congratulations on Running This Stait.

1xKxSCo.jpg
Wait. Is that real?

Go Jackets!
A simple "like" is not enough for your post. I LOVED it !!! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts !!!

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I always feel that the program is doing the absolute best it can to be the best that it can.

Go Jackets!

Jerry, I think your post is brilliant. however, I take exception to your point I quoted. No doubt our players and coaches have given it their all down through the years. But the people above them have been incompetent and/or indifferent for the most part. There have been notable exceptions such as Dr. Rice. And most of us believe that Tstan is cut from the same cloth. But our successes, such as they are, have come from the men in the trenches. And not from their so-called leaders.