UGA Game Thread: Redemption Road ...

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
UGA is a mediocre team bordering on bad and just beat us by double digits on our home court. That was pretty sad to watch. We need some kind of offensive identity. Right now our strategy appears to be pass the ball around the perimeter until the clock winds down then drive in, take a low percentage shot and hope to get fouled.

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
UGA is a mediocre team bordering on bad and just beat us by double digits on our home court. That was pretty sad to watch. We need some kind of offensive identity. Right now our strategy appears to be pass the ball around the perimeter until the clock winds down then drive in, take a low percentage shot and hope to get fouled.
We need talent & coaching & neither one are gonna be under the tree this year

GT_EE78

Banned
2 more years ?? You shouldn’t give a coach 5 years to turn something around in my opinion
If Tstan likes the 5yr deal then he should be willing to bet double or nothing on getting to the dance next year! Either they both stay if we make it or .....

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
That loss was made all the more worse by the fact that I had the most obnoxious UGA fan in the building directly behind me.