UGA Game Thread: Redemption Road ...

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
... is paved with dawg bones.

Look. I get it, Jackets. You've had your backs patted after the R-Kansas game. I get it.

That usually spells doom for us since GT, for some reason, simply cannot deal with success. We have to play in the underdog role. I been around since the early 90's so trust me, I get it.

So lemme remind you how you almost got Tennessee. Lemme remind you, Northwestern embarrassed you in that 1st half. On nat'l tv. Lemme remind you St.Johns playground-balled their way to come back on you.

And lemme remind you about a tiny little school called ... Gardner Webb.

If your face don't look like this right now ...

flme.gif

... you must not have a pulse. If not, you got about an hour and a half to get yer game face on!

Leggo Jackets!

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
1-0 when @kg01 does the pregame thread. I didn’t do the Arkansas article due to my own somber reflections circling around the word “why?”

Figured it was best ride the hot hand.

Never leave the table when you’re on a heater.

The previews will commence after this game. I can’t quit this program, regardless of how much I want to.

GTFLETCH

Banned
CJP needs to win this game to show everyone that he has the ship pointed in the right direction and that the GW game truly was a Fluke! #TogetherWeSwarm

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
I don't know much about the Georgia coach, but he seems to be an upgrade. They seem stronger in the paint. It looks like Pastner is about to go 0-3 against Georgia.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
You have to respect CJP's self confidence. It would be easy for a coach putting this product on the home court against a rival to say that he doesn't belong in the ACC.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Can't afford to have Jose shoot as bad as he did today. Still contributed with 8 rebs, 4 asts, and 4 steals, but he missed far too many easy opportunities. Hopefully this is the game that gets Devoe going because we need a second guy to lean on.

stingem103

Georgia Tech Fan
We are just bad b-ball program. How many straight vs that football school now? They barely put effort into this sport and have been better than GT for the better part of 10 years now. Don’t see it getting easier with Crean there...maybe Tech doesn’t care about BBall anymore because it feels that way sometimes when we continue to watch all sorts of football schools make the tourney more often than us.