UGA - COFH Part 3 (@ Suntrust)

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Roedig was decent tonight. Not great, not necessarily bad. Lee didn’t look good again tonight. Bartnicki was his usual self. Good for his first inning, bad for his second. Carpenter and Chapman both were pretty good, and English was solid to shut the door, with some pretty good defensive help behind him.

Really good to see McCann get ahold of one after struggling for the past few weeks. Waddel continued his good season. Overall a really good team win, and I think this builds some confidence for the depth of our team. I would like to see Willingham again. I think he’s much more similar to how he threw at the beginning of the year than recently. Especially considering his odd rest routines lately. Likely that Hughes will get the nod on Sunday. Wouldn’t want to push it for Hurter, especially since this is the second time he’s had arm trouble.

In the end though it’s TO HELL WITH GEORGIA

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
Roedig was decent tonight. Not great, not necessarily bad. Lee didn’t look good again tonight. Bartnicki was his usual self. Good for his first inning, bad for his second. Carpenter and Chapman both were pretty good, and English was solid to shut the door, with some pretty good defensive help behind him.

Really good to see McCann get ahold of one after struggling for the past few weeks. Waddel continued his good season. Overall a really good team win, and I think this builds some confidence for the depth of our team. I would like to see Willingham again. I think he’s much more similar to how he threw at the beginning of the year than recently. Especially considering his odd rest routines lately. Likely that Hughes will get the nod on Sunday. Wouldn’t want to push it for Hurter, especially since this is the second time he’s had arm trouble.

In the end though it’s TO HELL WITH GEORGIA
Carpenters line wasn’t very good. 3 batters faced, gave up two hits. I guess he got a big out to get out of a jam in the 4th? bartnicki was clutch In the fifth. I thought that was a turning point in the game. We had jumped to a 7-2 lead and they had snuck back into it and had tying runs on 2nd & 3rd w nobody out and he pitched out of it w/o giving up a run! I thought CDH had lost his mind when we intentionally walked the bases full w/ 1 out, but apparently got the matchup we wanted and gotta give him credit. Yeah, he gave up a single and HR the next inning, but I don’t think that diminishes the job he did in the fifth. Hopefully that is a turning point for bartnicki this year. I still think he will be really really good for us next year. His year this year reminds me a bit of Hurters year last year. I think CDH knows their potential and was/is willing to roll w/ some inconsistencies as freshmen to (hopefully) get the payback as soph. & beyond.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Thanks for the video, but try as I might, I’m unable to see exactly where the ball landed. Did the ball go into the inside of the Chop House, or over the roof of the Chop House?

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Thanks for the video, but try as I might, I’m unable to see exactly where the ball landed. Did the ball go into the inside of the Chop House, or over the roof of the Chop House?
It landed in the suite level of the Chop House. About the seats and the restaurant, where the railings are over the windows.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Yes, thank you! McCann’s home run ball landed over the railing directly over the E in the CHOP HOUSE sign, and to the right of that bright light bulb under the center of the roof.