UGA (#1 of 3)

65Jacket

GT Athlete
What's the deal with Schneiderjans? I thought he would have started last Sunday.When he didn't, I thought they were saving him for tonight. I hope his arm is not hurting again.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
What's the deal with Schneiderjans? I thought he would have started last Sunday.When he didn't, I thought they were saving him for tonight. I hope his arm is not hurting again.
Same here, maybe Hall is saving him for Thursday night which would allow Curry and Shadday to have the same rest that they usually do. That's the only reason other than injury that I can think of.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Hughes deserved better tonight. Two dropped foul tips for strikeouts by Bart, a dropped foul ball by Murray (on a tough play, but should of had it), and a dropped ball by Bart on the play at the plate because he didn't put two hands on the ball. This is really tough to watch.

Hughes deserved better tonight. Two dropped foul tips for strikeouts by Bart, a dropped foul ball by Murray (on a tough play, but should of had it), and a dropped ball by Bart on the play at the plate because he didn't put two hands on the ball. This is really tough to watch.
Game may be over by the end of the second inning at this rate