UCLA

Deleted member 2897

TECH WINS BABY!

giphy.gif

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Great Win! Just hope Luke is OK.
Yea cleat got stuck in the dirt on a swing. He walked off but his knee twisted pretty badly
Y'all need to clarify his last name. I didn't get a chance to watch most of the game so I thought you were talking about Bartnicki and not Waddell. I hope he heals up soon, but if he twisted it then he probably won't play the rest of the weekend.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Baseball is a mother...
the ups & downs. So accustom to squandered opportunities turning into
L's. NOT TONIGHT.

& I don't mean squandered opportunities = poor play. It's just when you had chance & missed scoring in B10... with English "stretched" ... you've just seen this movie before, right?

But no...not this time.. another thing is a great defensive inning propelling the offense. See 11th inning. Two "web gems" from English (& Serratos...he did receive throw & apply tag) & then Wilhite's 3rd out play to set up McCann!!

GLORIOUS!!!

It was a well played game. Fun to watch!

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
UCLA should have been playing their A game today. Who gives a sh!t if they are mad? F them and win the series tomorrow. Thomas gives us a chance.

Thomas gives us more than a chance! He and Xza are so close in effectiveness, I see them as 1a and 1b.

Team has been through some adversity early on - back to back extra innings games against P5 - and have come out on top so far. Team has a lot of energy and a lot of grit. Not ready to conclude anything about the season after tonight's game but a series win (or dare I say it, a sweep) would definitely shift my outlook on our prospects in a very positive direction.