UCLA season opener

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
We open as a 7.5 pt dog.

I’d lay those points. I think Holiday is going to have a big night. We are going to have trouble scoring
I'm watching this line all day. I literally have no idea what to think of 7.5 I saw us struggling with Faulkner but with major drama surrounding both programs I'm probably better off not touching this line. I can see the fans over there backing us after the Ucla kids pretty much disrespected there county.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I'm watching this line all day. I literally have no idea what to think of 7.5 I saw us struggling with Faulkner but with major drama surrounding both programs I'm probably better off not touching this line. I can see the fans over there backing us after the Ucla kids pretty much disrespected there county.

If anything I could see this climbing to around 10.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
If anything I could see this climbing to around 10.

I would think it might go the other way. Our issues are known but theirs are still unfolding and the risk that the team could be unfocused. I don't think the line was ever around 10 so it isn't like it was receding back to the mean or anything like that. :confused:

In reality this is the kind of game I wouldn't touch

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Wonder if we'll have the support of the home crowd considering our guys haven't disrespected the customs and sensibilities of the hosts.

Kinda like the Sun Bowl from a few years ago.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
It will take some big step up by some young guys to keep this respectable.I don't know if they even know how to get Lammers the ball correctly AND enough.If Lam doesn't foul out we might keep it to ten.I just don't see how we score enough..

coolhaji33

Jolly Good Fellow
UCLA isn't overwhelming anybody...it comes down to us taking care of the basketball and having enough ball handling eligible for this game...I see Evan Cole playing some 2 and not really using the walk ons if Alston is a no go.We'll have bigger line ups in there...it'll comedown to Alvarado,Moore and CGB vs Hands and Holiday...we have an edge upfront with Ben,AD and Ves(if healthy)...won't be surprised if Wright is just as effective as Wilkes...I love Moses and how he's fearless,super athletic and long...this will be a close game and Tech has a great chance to win this game if they win the turnover battle.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
I'm psyched that we start with UCLA and get national TV audience.

Rest of the ACC is opening with Elon, Detroit Mercy, Northern Iowa, Cornell, VMI, Western Carolina, UNCG, Maine, GA Southern, Gardner-Webb & Navy. Not exactly murderers' row