Tues. (12/19) - UGAG

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Ben is not 100%. Get his *** out of there no reason to play someone while they’re hurt. Also Josh has got to learn how to control himself when attacking the basket.

gopackgo

Georgia Tech Fan
Lammers playing like that ankle is seriously hampering him. No strength on the offensive end. He just kinda looks... sickly.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Disappointed in the showing tonight. Can’t lose to them this big...ever. They are playing with a hell of a lot more intensity than we are

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
They are at home, to be fair. We had wins like this when we were at home last year. The energy wasn't there in the 2nd half.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
I'm disappointed in the performance tonight, but am I the only one missing the moving screens by ugag's big men?

GTFLETCH

Banned
This is total ****!! Man, this sucks!! ACC play we are going to get steamrolled....I hate this! Losing by 20 pts is not ok!! I am not sold on Pastner!

tkh74

Georgia Tech Fan
This year is looking like what I expected last year. Not fun at all. Without some major growth from our young ones, and improved play/health from our upper classmen, hard to see an ACC win this season. Hope I'm wrong about that, just how I feel at this moment.

sgreer

Jolly Good Fellow
Disappointed in the showing tonight. Can’t lose to them this big...ever. They are playing with a hell of a lot more intensity than we are
I agree. They did not have any fight in them defensively tonight. It's inexcusable- reminded me of the football game-going through the motions.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
GT had 5 assists tonight... ' bout sums up how miserable tonight's performance was for us.
[emoji853]

Time to pass out so we can be in the office before 7.