TStan wants your feedback: Branded Items at Retail

crut

Helluva Engineer
Holy crap people the Reck (also spelled Reck, not Wreck) is almost brown. It would look horrendous on clothing.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
All of the varied and valued opinions here just go to show why we need a leader.

I just think we should focus on a scheme that uses 2 colors only Old Gold and White. No, or extremely limited, use of blue or black.

Forgetting any “one of unis”, think PSU, bama, Texas, ou, Nebraska.

We actually have a very unique opportunity but I just don’t see GT having the people or leaders smart enough to see it. Much less do anything about it.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Remember when we had that giant inflatable Buzz that was old gold and black?

Those were the days!

photos.medleyphoto.2368201.jpg

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
That's not the one I pictured. We had them in the 90s in the corner endzones but they were 100x the size of that little toy and they were pure awesomeness. I remember them being Godzilla-like.

Pretty sure that is the same one. Was only ever one as far as I can remember. Usually in the southeast endzone corner.

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck
That's not the one I pictured. We had them in the 90s in the corner endzones but they were 100x the size of that little toy and they were pure awesomeness. I remember them being Godzilla-like.

think this is the one you are talking about. its small in the pic, but u can clearly see its big compared to surroundings and its not Gold but yellow

Timeline_1992.jpg

url

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
TStan may say he wants feedback, but the colors are already written in the wind.

Our colors are White - Blue - Gold.

Except, of course, the one of unis.

I will just have to learn to accept the W/W/B or the G/W/B unis. JMO only -
they look horrible but nothing I can do about it.

I grew up with the understanding our colors are White & Gold. I have always wished (as long as all these other experiments are going on) that somebody at GT would have had the initiative to design a strictly White & Gold uni without any other color trim. A branding not unlike bama, Texas, PSU.

But it ain’t going to happen.

Don’t even get started with freak fonts and striping.

There is Class and then there are things without class.

But I guess we really should just learn how to win first. That is the real reason of playing the game.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
TStan may say he wants feedback, but the colors are already written in the wind.

I grew up with the understanding our colors are White & Gold. I have always wished (as long as all these other experiments are going on) that somebody at GT would have had the initiative to design a strictly White & Gold uni without any other color trim. A branding not unlike bama, Texas, PSU.

But I guess we really should just learn how to win first. That is the real reason of playing the game.
The spring game unis is what you're looking for

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer

I’m holding my breath when we introduce the GT version of Notre Dame’s vomit green uniforms.

Does anyone really want us to look like the Green Goblin?