TStan wants your feedback: Branded Items at Retail

pinglett

Ramblin' Wreck
@Supersizethatorder-mutt , here's your chance. Just got this email. Took the survey, and answered 'gold' for everything.

upload_2019-7-16_9-47-38.png

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
Anyone else just get this? Main issue is that there isn't a final block to put your thoughts on colors, logos, merchandise, etc., so if you just answer their questions, they aren't going to get what you really think about what people's opinions are, just answers to their questions. So make sure to add full comments and thoughts in the blocks where available as they won't give you that chance at the end for "final thoughts."

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Hopefully, the 25% code will work for a while, since right now, it would not be useful with the 30% off. I was brutally honest in some of the free form responses, and I assumed I would not get asked some of the questions that I wanted to answer, so I sprinkled in some opinions where I could.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Hopefully, the 25% code will work for a while, since right now, it would not be useful with the 30% off. I was brutally honest in some of the free form responses, and I assumed I would not get asked some of the questions that I wanted to answer, so I sprinkled in some opinions where I could.
It's good through 8/31

Anyone else just get this? Main issue is that there isn't a final block to put your thoughts on colors, logos, merchandise, etc., so if you just answer their questions, they aren't going to get what you really think about what people's opinions are, just answers to their questions. So make sure to add full comments and thoughts in the blocks where available as they won't give you that chance at the end for "final thoughts."
Thanks for the heads up regarding comments. I put quite a few comments regarding individual questions.

Oh my did I give them a piece of my mind hahaha.

Why is the YELLOW buzz still an option on logos??????? I thought this was about branding???? Gold, white and navy going forward. Stop with the yellow.

And the tech T I want that in GOLD not yellow
Totally disagree regarding Buzz. Buzz has always been yellow and black and should remain that exclusively.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Interesting that they included Buzz Gold, since, yes, per the new style guidelines is no longer supposed to be used. Second thoughts about the new Tech Gold?

Regardless, I made sure to tell them to give us more Buzz Gold and Navy.

LOL. I kid.