Transfer Portal: Who's Coming and Going (2022 Roster)

Sheboygan

Helluva Engineer
Season ticket holder is my guess
Another acronym........just what we need. I think we should have a "law" that if you are attempting to create a new acronym, you have to put what the words
creating the acronym are in parentheses next to it........for a time or two at least. That would help those guys like me who stop reading the post altogether when we can't identify the acronym.

Last edited:

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
Another acronym........just what we need. I think we should have a "law" that if you are attempting to create a new acronym, you have to put what the words
creating the acronym are in parentheses next to it........for a time or two at least. That would help those guys like me who stop reading the post altogether when I can't identify the acronym.

IawwSs
(I agree with what Sheboygan said).....
😛

reckrider

Jolly Good Fellow
A little article about Taisun and how come he's not at U. Cal
The Atlanta Journal Constitution: What can Georgia Tech expect from quarterback Taisun Phommachanh?.
I have no basis at all other than a gut feeling that Taisun will be our starting QB by game 3 and get us at least five wins this year. It’s dark out but I love my rose colored glasses.

JacketFan137

Banned
I have no basis at all other than a gut feeling that Taisun will be our starting QB by game 3 and get us at least five wins this year. It’s dark out but I love my rose colored glasses.
stats would say that’s highly unlikely as he’s been significantly worse with a much better supporting cast, but maybe new coaching gets more out of him

Sheboygan

Helluva Engineer
I DO NOT wish anything bad to happen to him, but Sims has been injury prone, and that is my greatest fear. In the new offense, he will need to make split second decisions on when, and who, to throw the ball to. I believe he still has a "run first" mentality that will be hard to break, leading him to run even more and increase his chance of injury.