Transfer Portal: Who's Coming and Going (2022 Roster)

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Peak apathy is a crowning achievement of verbal rapacity.

:unsure: The heyul does that mean? Screw it, I got time to type this post, but I certainly ain't got time to google it.

Rap City stopped being good years ago, sir. For this offense ......

share jericho GIF

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
and here is our new PWO I was talking about

Guy looks like a real headhunter:

Came back from a broken neck:

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
A little article about Taisun and how come he's not at U. Cal
The Atlanta Journal Constitution: What can Georgia Tech expect from quarterback Taisun Phommachanh?.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
A little article about Taisun and how come he's not at U. Cal
The Atlanta Journal Constitution: What can Georgia Tech expect from quarterback Taisun Phommachanh?.
Pay wall. What does the article say?

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
We can all complain, but what other hope do we have other than to take a bunch of reaches and hope a number of them work out? It’s not like we got Top 25 talent flocking in here from HS school recruits.
No doubt the staff is doing the best they can under the circumstances of 9 wins in three years. Considering that, I think they're doing pretty well.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
No doubt the staff is doing the best they can under the circumstances of 9 wins in three years. Considering that, I think they're doing pretty well.
The new guys like Long, Weinke, etc certainly got their work cut out for them. I hope they can hold it together. We've lost about 25% of the STHs if not more in the last 3 years, the confidence in last year's staff dropped to lows we've not seen in 3 decades, the prolific losing has worn on the most ardent fan's patience, we're battling NIL challenges and have significant weaknesses at key positions, etc. We're heading towards a rebuild of historic proportions. I think they're up to the challenge, but we need some big portal wins at some point along with some solid on the field execution & game management.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
The new guys like Long, Weinke, etc certainly got their work cut out for them. I hope they can hold it together. We've lost about 25% of the STHs if not more in the last 3 years, the confidence in last year's staff dropped to lows we've not seen in 3 decades, the prolific losing has worn on the most ardent fan's patience, we're battling NIL challenges and have significant weaknesses at key positions, etc. We're heading towards a rebuild of historic proportions. I think they're up to the challenge, but we need some big portal wins at some point along with some solid on the field execution & game management.

STH’s???