Transfer Portal: Who's Coming and Going (2022 Roster)

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
BlueShirt:
-put on scholarship, can’t play, can practice(very similar to a r/s)…
Athlete is not formally recruited, but is put on scholarship at start of freshman practice.

Lil G

Ramblin' Wreck
I hope we're going after this guy:

At Cornell: Nourzad started the final 20 games of his Cornell career, having played both right tackle and left tackle. He was a Second-Team All-Ivy League selection as a sophomore in 2019, did not play in 2020 due to the Covid-19 pandemic and was First-Team All-Ivy League this fall. He will have two years of eligibility remaining after he graduates from Cornell in May with a degree in mechanical engineering.

The Georgia native can play on the left or ride side or at guard and he's nasty on film so it's no surprise to see so many schools interested.
I went to high school with this guy, his sister went to tech so that might play a role. Kid is THICC

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I went to high school with this guy, his sister went to tech so that might play a role. Kid is THICC
Tech isn't listed as an offer or even a school in contact with him, even though he's from Georgia and is getting his degree in ME in May. I wonder what's up with that. Maybe we contacted him and he told us he isn't interested. Or maybe the article doesn't list all the schools. Odd that there's no mention of Tech in the article.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
Tech isn't listed as an offer or even a school in contact with him, even though he's from Georgia and is getting his degree in ME in May. I wonder what's up with that. Maybe we contacted him and he told us he isn't interested. Or maybe the article doesn't list all the schools. Odd that there's no mention of Tech in the article.
Maybe we want to get players in here by spring ball in Feb? I’m sure this kid could still figure out the offense and contribute on the OL even if just practicing during the summer tho. Your guess is as good as mine tho.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Maybe we want to get players in here by spring ball in Feb? I’m sure this kid could still figure out the offense and contribute on the OL even if just practicing during the summer tho. Your guess is as good as mine tho.
According to the article, he has two years of eligibility left. Looks like a "take" to me.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
Hey, man, you don't talk to Suddes. You listen to him. The man's enlarged my mind. He's a poet warrior in the classic sense. I mean sometimes he'll... uh... well, you'll say "hello" to him, right? And he'll just walk right by you. He won't even notice you. And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you in a corner, and he'll say, "Do you know that 'if' is the middle word in life? If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you, if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you"... I mean I'm... no, I can't... I'm a little man, I'm a little man, he's... he's a great man! I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas... :)
He likes you. He has plans for you.
He said if I ever took his picture he'd kill me. And he meant it.

iopjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Hey, man, you don't talk to Suddes. You listen to him. The man's enlarged my mind. He's a poet warrior in the classic sense. I mean sometimes he'll... uh... well, you'll say "hello" to him, right? And he'll just walk right by you. He won't even notice you. And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you in a corner, and he'll say, "Do you know that 'if' is the middle word in life? If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you, if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you"... I mean I'm... no, I can't... I'm a little man, I'm a little man, he's... he's a great man! I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas... :)

Is that you Sean Flynn or do you go by Dennis now? I thought both of you are dead.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
He likes you. He has plans for you.
He said if I ever took his picture he'd kill me. And he meant it.
They told me that you had gone totally insane, and that your methods were unsound.
Are my methods unsound?
I don't see any method at all, sir.
I expected someone like you. What did you expect? Are you an assassin?
I'm a fan

Now I want to watch Apocalypse Now. :p
Notice how I got Now and Now on both ends of that sentence.

Last edited:

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Is that you Sean Flynn or do you go by Dennis now? I thought both of you are dead.

I think I died awhile ago and am in some sort of purgatory where I root for a team that wins 3 games a year, hasn't played defense in decades (we were giving up 48 points when it wasn't even cool for goodness sake) and moderate a board full of fans whose primary team also wins 3 games a year. If I felt heat and didn't have access to cocktails I would swear it is hell.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
According to the article, he has two years of eligibility left. Looks like a "take" to me.
I heard Key likes Franklin at Center. Next year he has 3yrs . Before knee injury Austin Smith was making a move for a role at center/ guard but he is no longer listed on roster. So its minihan at center w franklin. W the 2 transfers from Ala/Clemson this helps a lot. I am hopeful that the 2 transfers are sokid and that by end of coming season we have an expierenced and solid ol. Wouldnt that be a fun ghing at the ugag game

TromboneJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I heard Key likes Franklin at Center. Next year he has 3yrs . Before knee injury Austin Smith was making a move for a role at center/ guard but he is no longer listed on roster. So its minihan at center w franklin. W the 2 transfers from Ala/Clemson this helps a lot. I am hopeful that the 2 transfers are sokid and that by end of coming season we have an expierenced and solid ol. Wouldnt that be a fun ghing at the ugag game
If he likes Franklin at Center, maybe he starts there if he’s ready, and Minihan moves to Guard. And if Franklin needs help on calling the protections, Minihan could take on a Shaq Mason type of role.