Transfer Portal: Who's Coming and Going (2022 Roster)

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
There’s a safety from Michigan State in the portal named Michael Gravely. Maybe he’s following Tillman to Atlanta? He has “Grave” in his name, so maybe that’s the Undertaker reference?
That would be kind of macabre but if it pans out, I nominate you for the post of Swarm detective.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Does Suddes ever come out and actually explain? Is it always found out by sleuthing or the inside boards?

Hey, man, you don't talk to Suddes. You listen to him. The man's enlarged my mind. He's a poet warrior in the classic sense. I mean sometimes he'll... uh... well, you'll say "hello" to him, right? And he'll just walk right by you. He won't even notice you. And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you in a corner, and he'll say, "Do you know that 'if' is the middle word in life? If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you, if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you"... I mean I'm... no, I can't... I'm a little man, I'm a little man, he's... he's a great man! I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas... :)

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Depends on where they are in relation to the roster. If it’s the bottom 25, it’s not going to hurt much. If it’s in the upper half, Coach better be dusting off his resume.

RhoChi

Ramblin' Wreck
Honestly I don’t see a who issue besides Gibbs.

honestly, we’ve gotten more from the portal than lost thus far. Quick and Tchio are great additions. And Jahmyr isn’t committed anywhere yet either. Plus our recruiting class was small. But it was super jam packed with quality. And according to CGC we have a lot of unannounced transfers and commits waiting in the wings. Gibbs shocked us all and losing CTC hurts. But an old GT catchphrase I remember goes “We ain’t dead yet”. Be loud, be proud, be a Yellow Jacket. And most importantly… TO HELL WITH uGA

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
honestly, we’ve gotten more from the portal than lost thus far. Quick and Tchio are great additions. And Jahmyr isn’t committed anywhere yet either. Plus our recruiting class was small. But it was super jam packed with quality. And according to CGC we have a lot of unannounced transfers and commits waiting in the wings. Gibbs shocked us all and losing CTC hurts. But an old GT catchphrase I remember goes “We ain’t dead yet”. Be loud, be proud, be a Yellow Jacket. And most importantly… TO HELL WITH uGA

I don't think gibbs shocked anyone if we are being honest.