Transfer Portal: Who do we need to target this offseason?

a5ehren

Jolly Good Fellow
More of a case of striking while the iron is hot. He can go somewhere good and start.

He’s not the current QB1 and he’s not the next QB1. Time to move on
Yeah, he's gonna get a ton of high-end portal interest. He'd be scary as hell at UL with Brohm or FSU.

gorcone

Georgia Tech Fan
With him going to be a grad student, I think the issue is more him trying to get into the grad program (which is apparently very hard from reading people’s response in the past). So I’d imagine it’s him going somewhere for a grad school compared to wanting to leave us.
Thanks

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, he's gonna get a ton of high-end portal interest. He'd be scary as hell at UL with Brohm or FSU.
lot of people thinking Washington since he's from the West Coast, they have an opening, and the Washington coach had an established recruiting relationship with him as a high school recruit

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
What did he do that you’re calling a really dumb moment?
He's the QB who ran out of bounds on the last play against UVA during the 2022 season (I think that's what he did). There was a LOT of angst in the GT community about it but thankfully he overcame that and gave us some pretty good play after that once he was adequately prepared. The coaches said that they really didn't get him ready for that UVA game.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
He's the QB who ran out of bounds on the last play against UVA during the 2022 season (I think that's what he did). There was a LOT of angst in the GT community about it but thankfully he overcame that and gave us some pretty good play after that once he was adequately prepared. The coaches said that they really didn't get him ready for that UVA game.
That’s his brother Zach. Tyler is the former 4 star offensive lineman. Only played in two games last year 12 snaps

tomknight

Ramblin' Wreck
Zach is the grad qb, Tyler is a sophomore OL.

It was said Tyler was in, then you all talked about Zach.

I figured Zach would go, and I wasn't sure Tyler would follow or not.

So - who is in?

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
That’s his brother Zach. Tyler is the former 4 star offensive lineman. Only played in two games last year 12 snaps
Yes. I know. Someone asked what the grad one did in response to another post. So I answered what Tyler’s brother, Zach, did. I hadn’t realized there was confusion about which was which. Didn’t mean to add to the confusion.