Transfer from VMI

MiracleWhips

Ramblin' Wreck
If we run Usher at the 4 which likely will happen depending on matchups and Moses progression/consistency then we go 4 out for sure. Could also do it with Cole. It definitely needs to be part of our arsenal. Just don't think it needs to be what we run with Moses and Banks on the floor at the same time.

Moses on the wing on the break works really well though (y)
What 5 would need to be out on the floor at the same time for 5 out to work?

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
If we run Usher at the 4 which likely will happen depending on matchups and Moses progression/consistency then we go 4 out for sure. Could also do it with Cole. It definitely needs to be part of our arsenal. Just don't think it needs to be what we run with Moses and Banks on the floor at the same time.

Moses on the wing on the break works really well though (y)

Wait what? That last sentence....

slugboy

Staff member
What 5 would need to be out on the floor at the same time for 5 out to work?

Sjolund, Alvarado, Parham, Usher, and Devoe ought to be solid from outside. I’d expect a few dunks coming back at us though.
Or 3-4 of them and 1-2 of Cole/Wright/Moore if you can have them be good enough shots from outside.
(I kind of know how the last sentence looks)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I actually expect Moore to make a huge jump next year. I think this board is sleeping on him a bit.

I think people who are penciling in Usher as a starter over him immediately are for sure overlooking him. It'll definitely be interesting to see how he develops over the next year.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
I actually expect Moore to make a huge jump next year. I think this board is sleeping on him a bit.

I hope you are right. That is a huge still open question for next year. Bear with my skepticism over whether the last 3 games are projectable. If they are then that closes a huge gaping hole for us.

Still doesn't mean I want him sitting in the corner in a 4 out system. That is a bad shot waiting to happen o_O :)

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I hope you are right. That is a huge still open question for next year. Bear with my skepticism over whether the last 3 games are projectable. If they are then that closes a huge gaping hole for us.

Still doesn't mean I want him sitting in the corner in a 4 out system. That is a bad shot waiting to happen o_O :)

I said Moore, not Wright

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
We had Elder, Jack, Lewis, and Bynum in our backcourt in 03-04. Found ways to get them all plenty of PT, although they certainly had more size. I expect us to play a different style of ball next year, but we'll see.