Tourney

Jophish17

Jolly Good Fellow
What’s it like living in such a miserable world? Can’t even wait for the game to finish to crush our souls with negativity?

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I agree. I’m not kidding either
The penalties for recruiting violations aren't even that bad. IF you get caught, you self-impose a tournament ban for a season and lose a scholly a year for a few years. Well worth the memories that would be made during the process. No opposition to lying, cheating, and stealing our way to basketball success.

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
The penalties for recruiting violations aren't even that bad. IF you get caught, you self-impose a tournament ban for a season and lose a scholly a year for a few years. Well worth the memories that would be made during the process. No opposition to lying, cheating, and stealing our way to basketball success.

Just look at who we played today... NCAA is a joke.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I agree. I’m not kidding either
No, no, no...you get the shoe companies to pay the kids, that way you can plead ignorance and the NCAA will spend years investigating before shrugging their shoulders and going away (assuming you are earning them money in the tourney)

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
My suggested course of action for all of us:
1) Enjoy the ride thru the ups & downs
2) Enjoy our players develop thru their mistakes
3) Recognize that the coaches are working their asses off, but things don't always work out game to game
So stop watching and accept we suck?