Today’s Exhibition

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
We played the freshman most of the game. Josh and Tadric came off the bench and didn’t play normal minutes. Coach used the game to get experience for the freshman. Hunter played the game as if the winner was going to the Final Four. Stalker guy was tweeting pics as if he was in the building. One pic wasn’t from today’s game. Some asshat is still questioning my posts. He’s going to look like an *** come Regular season. That’s about it.

Ah man ...
http://www.ajc.com/sports/college/josh-okogie-tweets-will-back-and-better/bEAVQYgFVKQNwyH9zq25YL/

... you left out that Oko's finger basically came off and that he's out for "a while"?

*tweet* Flag on @Jumpman , burying the lead. 15 yards, repeat 3rd down. :D

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Flag on @kg01 for not reading the thread and expecting to get spoonfed. You're better than that.

Am I?

To my credit, I tried to read it. Unfortunately things got murky with all the weirdness from folks trying to discredit Jump.

Don't sweat it, Jump. I know how it feels to have folks mocking your cred'. :unsure:

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Am I?

To my credit, I tried to read it. Unfortunately things got murky with all the weirdness from folks trying to discredit Jump.

Don't sweat it, Jump. I know how it feels to have folks mocking your cred'. :unsure:

How do you know how it feels?

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck

OG-T

Jolly Good Fellow
Initial report was out two months. Just got the update that it’s only a dislocation and out two weeks.
C’mon now, Jump, don’t play with us. Incredible update if he heals in fortnight. A real game(s) changer ... finally can use that tired phrase in a literal way!

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
C’mon now, Jump, don’t play with us. Incredible update if he heals in fortnight. A real game(s) changer ... finally can use that tired phrase in a literal way!
I’m serious. That’s the diagnosis from late last night. Just got the updated info when I posted this morning. Two weeks recovery.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Did the bone break the skin? If so 2 weeks seems a little quick. Obviously happy if it is 2 weeks but something doesn't fit?

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
Wow! After seeing the photo of Josh in the hospital last night I would have never guessed that!
The contact didn’t seem so severe when I saw it at the game. He went to the bench and the trainer looked at it and wrapped it up before taking him to the locker room. Josh didn’t appear to be in great pain when it happened. The initial reports of a compound fracture seem to have come from the broken skin and blood being present. This is much better news this morning.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Did the bone break the skin? If so 2 weeks seems a little quick. Obviously happy if it is 2 weeks but something doesn't fit?

Him being back doesn't mean he'll be 100%. I imagine he'll have a splint on for several weeks after. But it being a dislocation and not a break, as well as it being on the off hand are both very good things. Also, and I could be wrong, I think finger dislocations often come with some sort of broken skin, especially as you get closer to the tips. But because there isn't much surrounding stuff it's not as big a deal as say on a broken leg.