Today’s Exhibition

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
quick web search yielded this info from Harvard Medical... This is obviously painful for Josh, but good news for the team & Josh (and us) as far as recovery & return timeframe :)

A finger dislocation is a joint injury in which the finger bones move apart or sideways so the ends of the bones are no longer aligned normally. Finger dislocations usually happen when the finger is bent backward beyond its normal limit of motion.

You can return to your sport once your dislocated finger has been realigned, your doctor has confirmed that the injured joint is stable and no bone is fractured, and your finger tenderness and swelling have improved. For a few weeks, you will need to wear a padded finger splint or buddy tape, which is used to strap the injured finger to an uninjured finger nearby for support.

If you need surgery to repair your dislocated finger, it usually takes at least four to six weeks before you can return to your sport.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Initial report was out two months. Just got the update that it’s only a dislocation and out two weeks.

I've seen dislocations break the skin before. It's pretty nasty but the recovery is usually quicker than you expect when seeing the injury.

Timeframe has a lot to do with the individual and Josh is a gamer and he probably won't miss much at all. For that, we must consider ourselves lucky

Last edited:

CLM

Jolly Good Fellow
Jumpman, you feel like they will Still be suspend for games? I see above people are saying weeks?

alagold

Helluva Engineer
I just got to see the stats for the game.Boy,that was UUUGGGLLLYY! Our Guards not only didn't score but got TORCHED for 30 by a guy (listed as guard--size?) who only had one 3 pter!.Didn't really expect much from bigs but that is what we got--almost nothing esp from Cole who supposedly has some Off skills.
It may not mean much but it shows how far these new guys have got to go to be a positive factor. Not good by any stretch.