Today’s Exhibition

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
Josh being out really hurts, but who knows maybe the freshman will start to really improve as the season goes on and we have an ok year.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Man, losing Josh hurts. Without looking at the stats, I think he was a 16/8 kind of guy last year and will probably better this year. Gonna be a tough stretch until he comes back

Not sure how to screen shot twitter,but he posted a hospital picture and guess who reached out to wish him well..... none other than Taquon Marshall. We really have some awesome SAs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Any update on Alston's injury.
Pretty thin team right now with both JO and Ogbonda out. Add in Alston and we are starting to run a little low on bodies.

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
Yeah, basically.

Eta: wait, was there something else too? I'm so lost.
We played the freshman most of the game. Josh and Tadric came off the bench and didn’t play normal minutes. Coach used the game to get experience for the freshman. Hunter played the game as if the winner was going to the Final Four. Stalker guy was tweeting pics as if he was in the building. One pic wasn’t from today’s game. Some asshat is still questioning my posts. He’s going to look like an *** come Regular season. That’s about it.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
We played the freshman most of the game. Josh and Tadric came off the bench and didn’t play normal minutes. Coach used the game to get experience for the freshman. Hunter played the game as if the winner was going to the Final Four. Stalker guy was tweeting pics as if he was in the building. One pic wasn’t from today’s game. Some asshat is still questioning my posts. He’s going to look like an *** come Regular season. That’s about it.

Thanks for the recap.

Been outta the loop with kg03's game. GT class of 2026 gon' be top 10. kg03 with 2 TD's including a 70 yder.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Just looked at OOC slate again. If we lose more than four of those games it will be a shock. Northwestern, UGAg, Tennessee and UCLA are tough games for us, esp without Josh. Yale could surprise, but we should win at least one of those 5. The other eight games are glorified scrimmages.