To Hell With Georgia

Mack

Helluva Engineer
For over 28 yrs during football season I went guard at Savannah so on Friday I-16 would be covered with puppy fans with flags and pomp pomsflying.........on Sunday after drill I would see same cars but.......no flags or pomp poke wife taters whipped them.They love to win but cant take losing......tome to whip them in Athens again.HWGA.
Let me try this again...Kindal is killing me.I said basically that every year prior to Fla game the puppy fans flooded I-16 with pom poms and signs and flags.This was on Friday..........on Sunday after getting butt beat...........same cars had no signs or pom poms or flags..........Georgie cant stand it when they lose and its time for us to make Saturday this year a bad day for them in Athens.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
For over 28 yrs during football season I went guard at Savannah so on Friday I-16 would be covered with puppy fans with flags and pomp pomsflying.........on Sunday after drill I would see same cars but.......no flags or pomp poke wife taters whipped them.They love to win but cant take losing......tome to whip them in Athens again.HWGA.

What the heck are "poke wife taters"? Are you a drinker, Mack?

Mack

Helluva Engineer
What the heck are "poke wife taters"? Are you a drinker, Mack?
No not big drinker but not good with a kindal fire....taters should be gators.....Yep better on big pcthan this kindal..sorry I confused folks...Have s good day.try to do better in the future....its the spirit not the typing with me on this thing.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
No not big drinker but not good with a kindal fire....taters should be gators.....Yep better on big pcthan this kindal..sorry I confused folks...Have s good day.try to do better in the future....its the spirit not the typing with me on this thing.
Hey 87 in the country were last time I took typing class was 63 we seem to depend on our readers to interpret our posts........I guess you can call my typing Mackology..................sorry to slaughter the Anglish language so badly......as you can see much better typing from a pc rather than a kindal.

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
Hey 87 in the country were last time I took typing class was 63 we seem to depend on our readers to interpret our posts........I guess you can call my typing Mackology..................sorry to slaughter the Anglish language so badly......as you can see much better typing from a pc rather than a kindal.

iMack

Mack

Helluva Engineer
I knew what you meant Mack. I guess I speak Mack, scary o_O
I could be a wise *** and simply say.........folks are so smart on this board that they should be able to figure out Mackology but of course that aint possible since ........I cant figure it out either.Yall have a good one.

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
When I was growing up in the 80's I remember my father had a GT poster on our refrigerator that read, "Ain't no dawg like a dead dawg"... with uga laying on the ground upside down between two GT pom poms. I miss that thing...

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
BiXvgzOIAAAF3hW.jpg

Thanks to Joey Weaver @FTRSLilbroey for showing us why we say #THWG