To Hell With Georgia

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
Seemed like a good title for the first post in the new football forum.

If I can make a suggestion to the forum overlords it would be to change the language to English unless you want a bunch of posts about the Montreal Alouettes.

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
The buttons in red: New Post, Reply, Quote, Multi-Quote and Edit. Funny that the buttons are in French because the tool-tip on hover is in English.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Thanks.

I'm new to this format...I will see what I can do in the next few days.

gt2690b

Georgia Tech Fan
Agree lots of things are in spanish or something.. also.. need to work on the colors the blue is the wrong shade of gold.. otherwise i love the site its especially nice on my mobile browser.. keep up the good work!

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
gt2690b said:
Agree lots of things are in spanish or something.. also.. need to work on the colors the blue is the wrong shade of gold.. otherwise i love the site its especially nice on my mobile browser.. keep up the good work!

Thanks!

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
I will keep this thread alive on a weekly or daily basis for the site. Eric you don't have to pay me. I will do it pro bono.

lick.jpg

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
Seemed like a good title for the first post in the new football forum.

If I can make a suggestion to the forum overlords it would be to change the language to English unless you want a bunch of posts about the Montreal Alouettes.

Bravo on the excellent first post then. Your first words may as well be "the good word" amiright?