To Hell With Georgia

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Guys dont have a clue as to what language we are using but all I can say is from the heart no matter how bad the day is against you....no matter how badly the situation is........you can always yell at the top of your lungs........HWGA.........that should be the universal language.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
One thing I miss at Ga vs TECH game is the hatred prior to the kick off.....when I was lot younger we booed georgie to death in Grant Field and they did the same in Athens........in most cases it was good natured fun but at times it did get rough but the passion for the game was there..........when I was younger and hell even now,a loss to Ga was just so awful........couldnt go to school with out a stomach ache yet when we won .........man what a feeling.We need to remember that this is "not just a game Dog" and bring back its importance...........HWGA

Mack

Helluva Engineer
One day, when we play in Athens, I'd love to see the band form a T H W to the left of the G on their field.
Now that would be funny.............no question that would be last time both sides played since a riot would break out ........but it would be so much fun to see.

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
I always say that a true rival isn't who you'd most enjoy beating.
A true rival is who you'd LEAST like to lose to.

Mutt fans can say it's not a rivalry, but ask them who they'd least like to lose to. I think we all know the answer.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
For over 28 yrs during football season I went guard at Savannah so on Friday I-16 would be covered with puppy fans with flags and pomp pomsflying.........on Sunday after drill I would see same cars but.......no flags or pomp poke wife taters whipped them.They love to win but cant take losing......tome to whip them in Athens again.HWGA.