Times set for 4 games!!!

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I think CBS Sports Network will get the USF game. Hopefully at night.
If we’re undefeated I can see 7,7:30 or 8 on an Espn network
Miami could be 3:30 or 7,7:30 or 8 on Espn2/U
Uga noon Sec network.

If GT isn't undefeated before the USF game then things will be very wrong. The only game before that one is Alcorn State. USF only has Elon before GT. Both teams should be 1-0, but it won't have any affect on the status of the game since they are only FCS teams.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Maybe we should just bring back fedoras to keep the sun off and enjoy the nooners.
F8559BBD-C64E-4233-9DE1-E922E205F45B.jpeg

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
If GT isn't undefeated before the USF game then things will be very wrong. The only game before that one is Alcorn State. USF only has Elon before GT. Both teams should be 1-0, but it won't have any affect on the status of the game since they are only FCS teams.
I meant to say Clemson. I’ll go back and edit

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
It would be ESPN at best. SEC home games can't be on ABC due to the Tier 1 contract rights. There aren't many games that Thanksgiving Saturday that ESPN owns for the SEC Network, which will almost always relegate us to that channel. We were both 9-2 in 2014 and had the nooner SEC Network spot. I think we'd have to have an undefeated team with playoff potential to get out of that spot at this point. And Bama being out of it to keep the Iron Bowl down the selection process.

And just another fun part.....starting in 2019, high likelihood we'll be on the ACC Network for that game. Helps with carriage, but we'll see if we get better time slots.
Yeah the ACC network should help for start times

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I think this will be Larry Fedora's last season coaching the Tarholes. I think he gets canned when UNC goes 5-7 even though i think UNC will get a Military Bowl invitation against Houston with a 5-7 record.

I think you’re right. Hard to tell if that’s good or bad for us. I think we’ve been 3-3 against UNC since Fedora took over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk