Time to face facts

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
Remember when you were a college student and it didn't matter. My college mantra: "My two favorite beers... free and cold!"
oh I enjoyed my share of Natty Light back in the day when I barely had two nickels to rub together.
But Stroh's (anybody remember that?) ... no thanks. one of the worst I ever had.
I once asked Erk what kind of cigars he smoked. He said "OPs."
Me: "OPs?"
Erk: "Other people's."

Though years ago, I did acquire a taste for Old Milwaukee if it was really, really cold. Same way with PBR. Would do a Blue Velvet special (PBR and a Heineken) with a couple of Army lawyers I knew back in the day.

Back to our original premise. I did hear a Tech assistant recently call PJ's offense "plug and play." I disagree with that. As evidence, I give you 2015. Granted, there wasn't much to plug in there. But you still have to have something to plug in there and when you don't, you get what we had in 2015.

Animal02

Banned
oh I enjoyed my share of Natty Light back in the day when I barely had two nickels to rub together.
But Stroh's (anybody remember that?) ... no thanks. one of the worst I ever had.
I once asked Erk what kind of cigars he smoked. He said "OPs."
Me: "OPs?"
Erk: "Other people's."

Though years ago, I did acquire a taste for Old Milwaukee if it was really, really cold. Same way with PBR. Would do a Blue Velvet special (PBR and a Heineken) with a couple of Army lawyers I knew back in the day.

Back to our original premise. I did hear a Tech assistant recently call PJ's offense "plug and play." I disagree with that. As evidence, I give you 2015. Granted, there wasn't much to plug in there. But you still have to have something to plug in there and when you don't, you get what we had in 2015.
Stroh's was fine....Dixie was bad, Wiederman's was the worst, and or Billy Beer. (Once had a case party at the frat...60 case from all over the country....next morning, 23 cans of Wiederman's.). Old M had one quality.....the full cans would float....a great quality tubin the hooch.

WRT 2015 and every other season....there is only so much you can do with the Jimmy's and Joes on hand.

GTG768B

Jolly Good Fellow
I know this we piss some people off.

Fact : Dedrick Mills does not play at Tech, doesn't do any good to talk about what if
Fact : Marcus Marshall does not play at Tech, doesn't do any good to talk about what if
Fact : we beat Clemson it 2014 and why does matter that is the past. Can't change the past , and believe it or not if someone did not play because of an injury you may think Clemson would have won but you can't prove it now .
Fact : CPJ is no longer here ( he was a very good coach and very stubborn )
Fact : CGC is now the new Head Coach ( Ball of energy does things that makes us older people scratch our head) but has not coached a game for Tech.
Fact : no one really knows how many games we will win next year. We think we may know the starters but with incoming freshman and injuries that could happen, we don't know.
Fact : Everyone has an opinion and just cause you don't agree with it does not mean they are wrong or a dumb a**, and you will not change their mind and they won't change yours.
Fact : All of us want Tech to do good although at times I'm not sure about some on here.
Fact : I'm fat and drink too much but I'm fine with it.
Fact: my wife's cooking sucks but there are plenty of restaurants
Fact : uga fans suck

I read your title as "Time to face farts"