1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Time to face facts

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Football' started by stech81, May 8, 2019.

1. forensicbuzz

forensicbuzz Helluva Engineer

I truly enjoyed the primary secondary color and the secondary primary colors. That's freakin' hilarious.

Augusta_Jacket and bwelbo like this.
  2. swampsting

swampsting Helluva Engineer

Depends on the beer

3. MidtownJacket

MidtownJacket Helluva Engineer

This was truly the only color debate that I enjoyed.

Animal02 likes this.
  4. dressedcheeseside

dressedcheeseside Helluva Engineer

Remember when you were a college student and it didn't matter. My college mantra: "My two favorite beers... free and cold!"

5. slugboy

slugboy Moderator Staff Member

For me, “free” was more important

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TechBurn and LibertyTurns like this.
  6. TechBurn

TechBurn Ramblin' Wreck

Ahhhh,,,,, Tech memories!!! Getting cheap Tuborg beer,(no longer made!) & closing down Moe's & Joe's!!!!

7. swampsting

swampsting Helluva Engineer

oh I enjoyed my share of Natty Light back in the day when I barely had two nickels to rub together.
    But Stroh's (anybody remember that?) ... no thanks. one of the worst I ever had.
    I once asked Erk what kind of cigars he smoked. He said "OPs."
    Me: "OPs?"
    Erk: "Other people's."

Though years ago, I did acquire a taste for Old Milwaukee if it was really, really cold. Same way with PBR. Would do a Blue Velvet special (PBR and a Heineken) with a couple of Army lawyers I knew back in the day.

Back to our original premise. I did hear a Tech assistant recently call PJ's offense "plug and play." I disagree with that. As evidence, I give you 2015. Granted, there wasn't much to plug in there. But you still have to have something to plug in there and when you don't, you get what we had in 2015.

TechBurn likes this.
  8. Animal02

Animal02 Helluva Engineer

Stroh's was fine....Dixie was bad, Wiederman's was the worst, and or Billy Beer. (Once had a case party at the frat...60 case from all over the country....next morning, 23 cans of Wiederman's.). Old M had one quality.....the full cans would float....a great quality tubin the hooch.

WRT 2015 and every other season....there is only so much you can do with the Jimmy's and Joes on hand.

9. GTG768B

GTG768B Ramblin' Wreck

I read your title as "Time to face farts"

dtm1997 likes this.
  10. GTpdm

GTpdm Helluva Engineer

Well, there’s a few people on this board (on either side of the old coach / new coach divide) who think they fart facts...

11. GTG768B

GTG768B Ramblin' Wreck

I think it stinks

12. herb

herb Helluva Engineer

That would be a perfectly apt title for a thread on Stroh’s