Time to face facts

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I know this we piss some people off.

Fact : Dedrick Mills does not play at Tech, doesn't do any good to talk about what if
Fact : Marcus Marshall does not play at Tech, doesn't do any good to talk about what if
Fact : we beat Clemson it 2014 and why does matter that is the past. Can't change the past , and believe it or not if someone did not play because of an injury you may think Clemson would have won but you can't prove it now .
Fact : CPJ is no longer here ( he was a very good coach and very stubborn )
Fact : CGC is now the new Head Coach ( Ball of energy does things that makes us older people scratch our head) but has not coached a game for Tech.
Fact : no one really knows how many games we will win next year. We think we may know the starters but with incoming freshman and injuries that could happen, we don't know.
Fact : Everyone has an opinion and just cause you don't agree with it does not mean they are wrong or a dumb a**, and you will not change their mind and they won't change yours.
Fact : All of us want Tech to do good although at times I'm not sure about some on here.
Fact : I'm fat and drink too much but I'm fine with it.
Fact: my wife's cooking sucks but there are plenty of restaurants
Fact : uga fans suck

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
False. Our tertiary color is Navy.

False. Being a primary or secondary or tertiary GT color is still being a GT color.

Blue is a GT color and I have some great Adidas gear in Navy Blue, including my amazing backpack many of us received for our 404 Day donations.

That's ignoring what I'd really like to learn about.

@plangineer - please tell me more about how Battlestar Galactica figures in to all of this. Thank you.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
DistantCriminalIndianabat-small.gif

Not only do sloths only poop once a week – more than enough time to cause some serious constipation – they also have to do so on the ground, making them an easy target for predators. ... Pooping is really the only reason for a sloth to ever leave its tree, and it's the only time they have to stand upright.

https://www.sciencealert.com/this-is-the-horror-that-sloths-have-to-go-through-every-time-they-poop

Deleted member 2897

False. Being a primary or secondary or tertiary GT color is still being a GT color.

Blue is a GT color and I have some great Adidas gear in Navy Blue, including my amazing backpack many of us received for our 404 Day donations.

That's ignoring what I'd really like to learn about.

@plangineer - please tell me more about how Battlestar Galactica figures in to all of this. Thank you.

I wasn't disputing what level of color it was. I was disputing that our color is Blue. Its Navy. Saying Blue is a GT color is akin to saying Yellow is a GT color.