Time to face facts

herb

Helluva Engineer
Fact : if this is your Doctor you are having a bad day.

th

Ah, Dr. Rosenrosen

Fact: I have Bobby Dodd's book with a personal note to my Grandfather
Fact: I have the football that Jimmy Lincoln scored the winning 2 point conversion in the Aloha Bowl of 1991
Fact: I own 35 Replica GT Jerseys dating back to 1985
Fact: I am probably the only person on the Swarm that lives 1200 miles from Atlanta and buys 4 season, Lower West Stands tickets every year.
Fact: I loved CPJ and his offense....but times have changed and I can't wait to see the next chapter under CGC
Fact: I am and will always be the biggest Georgia Tech Fan alive.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Fact: I have the football that Jimmy Lincoln scored the winning 2 point conversion in the Aloha Bowl of 1991
Fact: I am probably the only person on the Swarm that lives 1200 miles from Atlanta and buys 4 season, Lower West Stands tickets every year.
Fact: I loved CPJ and his offense....but times have changed and I can't wait to see the next chapter under CGC

My man. I love in Houston now but am inspired by your continued purchase of tickets. Do your donate them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jacket_fan

Ramblin' Wreck

Fact: I have a piece of the astroturf from grant field circa 1979 when it was replaced
Fact: I have my ticket stub from the 1990 Citrus Bowl framed and hanging on the wall in my man cave. I also have the poster from the spring game hanging next to it.
Fact: Coloradojacket you are the biggest fan alive for loyally buying season tickets (I hope you get to make it to some of the games)

LibertyTurns

Banned
You had me on #4 the vast majority of the last decade but not the entire decade, but I do know someone that’s had you beat for 2 atleast decades, probably closer to 3 now. Next time we get together I’ll ask him when he & his dad switched over. For myself, I’ve never lived closer than 475 miles to Atlanta since I graduated despite multiple attempts to get a job much closer.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Do u enjoy the increased twtitter stuff by gtaa or do u prefer the old style press interviews in ajc??. I hated the off season in houston - no gt info.
I love the new stuff.

Deleted member 2897

I know. I was trying to catch up and commented too early. Then saw 3 pages of follow on comments (or at least is felt like 3 pages). My bad.

Oh its not a problem at all, I hope my comment didn't come off as snarky - I was just trying to point out how the pun/play-on-words humor kept going and going.