Time to face facts

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Fact: my opinion is the only one that matters on internet message boards and should be taken so seriously that proper reverence, in the way of a GTAA donation in my name so I can move up a few giving levels, should be made if a differing opinion would dare oppose my stated opinion.

Oh, and yes, uga sucks.

Here endith the lesson.

Praise be to Dodd

I know this we piss some people off.

Fact : Dedrick Mills does not play at Tech, doesn't do any good to talk about what if
Fact : Marcus Marshall does not play at Tech, doesn't do any good to talk about what if
Fact : we beat Clemson it 2014 and why does matter that is the past. Can't change the past , and believe it or not if someone did not play because of an injury you may think Clemson would have won but you can't prove it now .
Fact : CPJ is no longer here ( he was a very good coach and very stubborn )
Fact : CGC is now the new Head Coach ( Ball of energy does things that makes us older people scratch our head) but has not coached a game for Tech.
Fact : no one really knows how many games we will win next year. We think we may know the starters but with incoming freshman and injuries that could happen, we don't know.
Fact : Everyone has an opinion and just cause you don't agree with it does not mean they are wrong or a dumb a**, and you will not change their mind and they won't change yours.
Fact : All of us want Tech to do good although at times I'm not sure about some on here.
Fact : I'm fat and drink too much but I'm fine with it.
Fact: my wife's cooking sucks but there are plenty of restaurants
Fact : uga fans suck
This a thousand times over. Best post I have seen in a long time.

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow
False. Being a primary or secondary or tertiary GT color is still being a GT color.

Blue is a GT color and I have some great Adidas gear in Navy Blue, including my amazing backpack many of us received for our 404 Day donations.

That's ignoring what I'd really like to learn about.

@plangineer - please tell me more about how Battlestar Galactica figures in to all of this. Thank you.

Well, Battlestar Galactica is not that good. It is really so-so. I mean I like all the crazy monsters and stuff. You know, like Klingons and Wookies and all that but the new version is practically a shot for shot remake of the original. Story's kinda bland. It's about this guy named Dumbledore Calrissian who needs to return the ring back to Mordor.

Really, the way the GT Football Program looks at the Galactica is precisely the way I look at the Galactica. And they also eat the same kind of paper I do.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Well, Battlestar Galactica is not that good. It is really so-so. I mean I like all the crazy monsters and stuff. You know, like Klingons and Wookies and all that but the new version is practically a shot for shot remake of the original. Story's kinda bland. It's about this guy named Dumbledore Calrissian who needs to return the ring back to Mordor.

Really, the way the GT Football Program looks at the Galactica is precisely the way I look at the Galactica. And they also eat the same kind of paper I do.

Damn. I was hopeful we could really send this thread off on a legit BSG tangent.

The only thing likely to be factual in your post is that I might believe you eat paper.

Fact: Paper is food for @plangineer

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Fact: I am going to smoke a pork shoulder, and have friends over to watch the GT / Clemson Game to start this season.
Fact: I am hoping for an upset.
Fact: We will get it, either by way of an unexpected win from us or by way of the crazy things people will post here. :)