Time to break in a new uniform thread - 2022 edition

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I like this template - and am a fan of the metallic gold striping. I’m fine with the gold they are using and like it better than the sand - even though I have like 5 sand colored tops from adidas this mustard looks better to my eye if they’re the two options.

I’m disappointed that GT spent time and treasure beating the victory drum about a standardized super duper Georgia Tech Gold then tripping all over ourselves. It is what it is though.

Edit to add ✍️: I’m glad we ditched the “swarm pattern” shading in the numbers and grabbed the gold outline of the numbers for the blue tops. At least we get more of that Metallic Gold there too

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
0DAFBE1B-6EA7-4851-8195-0F06125D22E6.jpeg

Helmets appear to match outside

JacketFan137

Banned
We win 9 games in 3 years and Y'all worry about the uniforms ? sometimes I just don't understand our fans.
you want us to watch some film and send our breakdowns to collins or something lol?

fans are allowed to like or dislike uniforms my man. it’s really not gonna impact whether we are good or bad. if you want to keep being a negative nancy and overall drain to the tech fanbase keep on going though

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
While we are on the topic of helmets, does this mean that the white helmet is back in retirement? Or will we just update it to match the new set?

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Everything will look different on field. Big difference in natural lighting vs 4k Camera and Bright lights inside
True. Also, we don't even know whether we're discussing the same color, because it will vary from one photograph to the next or one computer screen to the next.