Time to break in a new uniform thread - 2022 edition

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
While we are on the topic of helmets, does this mean that the white helmet is back in retirement? Or will we just update it to match the new set?

I was wondering the same. All the press release pictures either don't have a helmet or use the gold helmet.
The press release says the white helmet will return. They could be reworking the center stripe design and haven’t settled on one yet and aren’t ready to release it. I’d imagine it will be very similar to what they’ve been wearing

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
No wonder Collins and Stansbury have not gone outside the metro Atlanta area to drum up support for the football program. They've been worried about football uniforms. Now that we have the culture and uniforms right, it's time to start coaching. Hooray.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
The gold looks too cheddar to me on this monitor, but I don't really care all that much about the unis. The design is straightforward and clean and not gimmicky. Personally I liked the idea of the YJ skin print but not so much the execution.

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
The press release says the white helmet will return. They could be reworking the center stripe design and haven’t settled on one yet and aren’t ready to release it. I’d imagine it will be very similar to what they’ve been wearing
That's what I thought it was referring to, but then I also took it to mean they were referring to the GT logo on the helmet as white and not a white helmet itself. Probably just overthinking on my part....

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
We win 9 games in 3 years and Y'all worry about the uniforms ? sometimes I just don't understand our fans.

Wife thinks the uni posters are wierd.

I am not a uni expert. I just keep buying the gold ones so I can watch the colors change.

I Love any gold. / yellow on helmets, jerseys, pants.

Use blue and throw in a gray for military day. But what the heck is the metal stripe on the pants. What ever

81, i am w you.

Let's just line up and look good playing.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
billy bob thornton edgar GIF

Looks like biscuits and mustard.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I asked for the metallic gold five years ago...glad they finally listened to me :)

These were pretty well received across the nation:

View attachment 2137

Now imagine if we updated our all white unis:

View attachment 2138

Update the numbering, sleeve stripes, gold streak on pants, GT helmet logo and helmet stripes to metallic gold? Add metallic gold cleats? That's a winner in my book.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Wife thinks the uni posters are wierd.

I am not a uni expert. I just keep buying the gold ones so I can watch the colors change.

I Love any gold. / yellow on helmets, jerseys, pants.

Use blue and throw in a gray for military day. But what the heck is the metal stripe on the pants. What ever

81, i am w you.

Let's just line up and look good playing.
Watching the array of gold hues worn by fans on game day makes it clear that most anything between yellow and sand goes.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I asked for the metallic gold five years ago...glad they finally listened to me :)

Techster pulling receipts on these fools.

Respeck.

200.gif