Thursday... Score predictions!!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
imo, the key to the game will be Justin's passing. I think CU's D will be too fast to just beat with options and counters, so I think we'll need to be able to burn them with passes. UNC beat us in a shoot out because D crapped the bed. Duke beat us because, in part, we couldn't make them pay with our passing game. This means that we will have to be able to run the option well enough to get them to commit extra DBs in run support which will then open them up to getting beat over the top. Any way, that's what I think will be the key.

That being said, I'd also like to see a midline and rocket toss series as well as belly series to get JT in space. I'm really excited to see how this game plays out. If we can beat CU handily, then optimism for the game in the cesspool will be sky high.

GT 56 - CU 0.

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
It will take uM type game to win.If Watson is recovered we are probably toast because our DEf can't stop them enough since our Off will have their own problems with their DEf.
If we can do "enough" to stop their Off and our Off does enough to score TDs not just FGs,we could win.
but-If Green is not 100% ,I say we lose--28-24.