Thursday... Score predictions!!

DuckGT

Ramblin' Wreck
Clemson 44
GT 30

Man I hope I'm wrong. I just don't see Clem's receivers dropping as many passes as UVA and NCST.

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
I think the defense will get some help from a semi-rusty Deshaun Watson in the first half, and that that'll be enough time to give Tech a good lead in the first half. Clemson will definitely make a pseudo-comeback in the second half to make it interesting though. I think Tech wins it in the end by a final score of 45-38

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
I think a rusty Watson is something we NEED. If we can get an early lead, this is the kind of team that could grind it out and keep CU at arm's length the rest of the game. If this year's team were to get up 20-0 on Ugag again, the pups would have no shot.

Treb1982

Jolly Good Fellow
Clemson 35
GT 27

272.gif

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I think I have the opposite feeling of most of y’all. I’m not sure we can win if this game gets into the 30’s. I’m thinking we need to pull what we did to Miami.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Home team pulls out the W.
Tech exploits their secondary due to the first half absence of Robert Smith....then we "mash on the gas"....

Vespid

Jolly Good Fellow
Tied at 35 end of regulation. We get the ball first and trade TD's in first OT. DJ white picks an under thrown ball from the sore handed Watson in the first half of the 2nd OT. Butker kicks his second game winning walk off FG of the season. Pandemonium on Techwood. 45-42 GT