Thursday... Score predictions!!

Sarrick

Ramblin' Wreck
28 - 17 good guys. We hold onto the ball for 40 minutes of possession with our constant 4 yard gains and we pull it out

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
42-21 GT........Dabo inexplicably runs out in front of The Ramblin Wreck and gets crushed, same as his team
Has this ever happened? I was wondering this earlier in the season. But as far as a prediction goes... If FSU can beat Clemson with a backup QB, I think we can do the same. GT wins this game 34-28.

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
i think we get a couple stops early on, watson won't have any rhythm early on, and we capitalize and go up a couple scores. get clemson to hurry up or move away from their gameplan, they start scoring but its too late. we've learned our lesson from early in the season and our offense doesn't lose focus when we go up.

gt 38 - clemson 28

Vespid

Jolly Good Fellow
I don’t know why people think a broken finger is going to be sore at this point. Watson will be 100%.

Maybe....maybe not. He broke it on Oct. 11th and had surgery to insert 4 pins/small screws on the 13th. It may feel close to 100% on Saturday morning, but it's going to be cold on Saturday and after 60 minutes of football, it's not a stretch to think it might be a little sore with some flexibility loss later in the game. There was pic floating around of him at WF walking around with Chad Simmons before the game last week....still looked pretty swollen to me.

☠CaptainBuzz☠

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm with potatohead. The D will find a way to manage some first half stops. Maybe a beautifully timed turnover. The O will be FULL THROTTLE all day. We ride a 14 point halftime lead to late in the 4th. But it's too little, too late for los tigres.
42 - 35 TECH

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
We are unbeaten since I stopped predicting the score....no way I'm gonna throw up a prediction now. I do expect a good game. Will likely come down to penalties and turnovers. Lets go Jackets! Beat their asses.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I predicted a win against clemson at the beginning of the season and I see no reason not to stick with it. I think if we come to play, which I think we definitely will, we can beat them and beat them handily. They will score but if we can win the turnover battle even 1-0 or 2-1 we will win. GT: 38 Clemson: 27
Give me a sweet victory for my birthday Jackets.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
FINDING WAYS TO WIN: GT football since................September 2014. That's right. We find a way. We score. They score. It feels futile at times. Maybe the last team who gets the ball. Then the unexpected happens.............. GT 38 Climpsum 35.