The Search

DaBiz

Georgia Tech Fan
what do you think of Cuonzo Martin

I'm ok with it, not thrilled, not disappointed...he would get us back on track quickly and restock the cupboard.

There's also a ways to go with this so I haven't seen it progress far enough yet, his people got the info out last night to the ATL bball community...but there's still a chance he's trying to get Cal to pony up and get that contract done...still trying to get more info on it.

gtfan088

Georgia Tech Fan
I'm ok with it, not thrilled, not disappointed...he would get us back on track quickly and restock the cupboard.

There's also a ways to go with this so I haven't seen it progress far enough yet, his people got the info out last night to the ATL bball community...but there's still a chance he's trying to get Cal to pony up and get that contract done...still trying to get more info on it.

Would be refreshing to see one of our candidates not use us as leverage for another school for a change.

gtfan088

Georgia Tech Fan
Are we as dead in the water as it appears or is it possible that more is going on than is public knowledge? I go back and forth.

Same here. Regardless, we're giving the appearance of having no clear sense of direction in this search, which I have to believe doesn't look good with recruits or potential transfers.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
anybody that tries to hide a sex scandal of any kind does not belong at gt imo.

That's not (allegedly) what happened tho.

Ah well, if what Goodman says is true, it's moot anyway. Lol, perhaps Martin spent a few minutes with Bobbin and said, "Nah, no thanks. I'll take these oppressive Cal admins any day." Kidding, kidding.

Maybe Bobbin went to see Turner? Hmm..

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
WTF!!!! Finally get access to data (2G) and I am dismayed that we don't have a coach. Capel has "withdrawn" and Drew will be moving to Nashville.

MBob has egg... No scratch that... Sh1t not just on his face but all over the place.

Hoping for a miraculous surprise when I can look again and when back in Sunday.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
awbuzz.... Capel was never a candidate. CBS reported it from "sources". AJC, as always, picked it up and reported it as gospel. The whole thing was something to keep people occupied while they waited for Valpo to lose. Unfortunately, Bozo didn't realize Drew loved Vandy