The Search

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
"Nice find?" The only thing worse than that "analysis" was Goodman's suit jacket.

If we are being honest. I don't watch ESPMZ much and didn't watch that clip. He provided video when I figured there wasn't any. Gave him an atta boy.

Way to be a ****.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
If we are being honest. I don't watch ESPMZ much and didn't watch that clip. He provided video when I figured there wasn't any. Gave him an atta boy.

Way to be a ****.

:ROFLMAO: Well, to be frank, i was pissed because i only watched it because of your atta boy.

I too have divorced myself from all things ESPMZ ( yes, I'm stealing that one) so I rely on others to be my guinea pigs before I ingest anything from that place.

Sebastian GT

Jolly Good Fellow
Looks like we may have figured out the fall back.

Good grief! If this is the best we can do then why the hell did we fire Gregory to begin with? Why not wait another year when the buyout is minimal and go out and pay for an accomplished coach? This is just a never ending spiral of suckiness with no end in sight. 4 years later we will be in the same ****hole with the only advantage of no longer paying the Hewitt buyout.

I can't wait to hear the backstory on this whole thing once it's over with. Was it MBob who made the call on firing Gregory? Was it someone higher up? Was it a few money guys? If it was MBob acting alone and the best we can do is the current Winthrop coach (as opposed to the previous one who actually has accomplished something or some other accomplished coach) then Mr. Invisible needs to be fired immediately. WTF!!!!

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
^^^expect that to be the typical reaction if we hire someone like Kelsey.

Zero tournaments on his very short coaching resume.

SwarmArmy

Ramblin' Wreck
Good grief! If this is the best we can do then why the hell did we fire Gregory to begin with? Why not wait another year when the buyout is minimal and go out and pay for an accomplished coach? This is just a never ending spiral of suckiness with no end in sight. 4 years later we will be in the same ****hole with the only advantage of no longer paying the Hewitt buyout.

I can't wait to hear the backstory on this whole thing once it's over with. Was it MBob who made the call on firing Gregory? Was it someone higher up? Was it a few money guys? If it was MBob acting alone and the best we can do is the current Winthrop coach (as opposed to the previous one who actually has accomplished something or some other accomplished coach) then Mr. Invisible needs to be fired immediately. WTF!!!!

Calm down. It's not official yet. It might not even be him.