The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Picked these up today from ****'s... The 1/4 zip is thin, "shiny" type polyester, not too snug, pretty true to size. ****'s in Norcross had a pretty good selection as compared to years past, has like 4 racks of Tech stuff, which I'm not sure I've ever seen more than 2.
19ADIMNCGTCHNVYSPGAT_is

19ADIMNCGTCHNVYMWGAT_is
Also, the 1/4 zip has embroidered logos, for those that are into that kind of thing.

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
Picked these up today from ****'s... The 1/4 zip is thin, "shiny" type polyester, not too snug, pretty true to size. ****'s in Norcross had a pretty good selection as compared to years past, has like 4 racks of Tech stuff, which I'm not sure I've ever seen more than 2.
19ADIMNCGTCHNVYSPGAT_is

19ADIMNCGTCHNVYMWGAT_is
Peachtree Corners location? On Ptree Pkwy, near PIB split? Any gold swag?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
No. All of Dicks merchandise is Blue & Gold

Not to sidetrack the conversation *again*... but this is usually my frustration with our mainstream big box merchandising. Go into a store and they actually stock lots of Tech stuff. Awesome! I want to support this business. But it's all the wrong color... so the conclusion of retailers, again, that there are not enough Tech fans buying gear because the fan base is too small and then the next time there is no gear there or it's all on clearance.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Just an FYI-- the Game Mode Long Sleeve Gold 1/4 Zip has finally shown up as in stock on the bookstore website. Now, is this accurate? Who knows. But I ordered one--will let y'all know if I get a follow up email saying it's backordered....
https://gatech.bncollege.com/shop/g...entCatId=40513&topCatId=40510&imageId=1714207
LARGEIMAGE_1714207.jpg

I am glad it is available, and I will order one, but it really makes me angry that it could not have been available while the survey code (25%) was still usable. 20% is good, but 25 is better. :)

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Just an FYI-- the Game Mode Long Sleeve Gold 1/4 Zip has finally shown up as in stock on the bookstore website. Now, is this accurate? Who knows. But I ordered one--will let y'all know if I get a follow up email saying it's backordered....
https://gatech.bncollege.com/shop/g...entCatId=40513&topCatId=40510&imageId=1714207
LARGEIMAGE_1714207.jpg

Does anyone have any experience with the already existing navy version of this to know how the fit is? I’m so all over the place with Adidas’ fit that I can’t begin to order this, even though I really like the looks of it.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Does anyone have any experience with the already existing navy version of this to know how the fit is? I’m so all over the place with Adidas’ fit that I can’t begin to order this, even though I really like the looks of it.

Same here. As I emphasized before the deal, Adidas sizing issue horrible. Ima go TTS and pray that it doesn’t look huge

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Same here. As I emphasized before the deal, Adidas sizing issue horrible. Ima go TTS and pray that it doesn’t look huge

I can’t even order true to size, as I wear at least two different sizes with Adidas! Why we couldn’t have gone with UA or even Nike as apparel provider is beyond me (I know it was all down to the terms of which contract was best for the AA, but still...)

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I can’t even order true to size, as I wear at least two different sizes with Adidas! Why we couldn’t have gone with UA or even Nike as apparel provider is beyond me (I know it was all down to the terms of which contract was best for the AA, but still...)

Adidas still make some the best stuff to me especially their lifestyle stuff and shoes. I just hate that i have to try everything on

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Adidas still make some the best stuff to me especially their lifestyle stuff and shoes. I just hate that i have to try everything on

I guess I’ve just gotten such a bad taste in my mouth over the inconsistent sizing as a (former) Adidas golf retailer that I can’t get past it. I saw it in everything...inconsistent shirt sizing (style to style, and even within the same style, with shoes...everything.

LARGEIMAGE_1714207.jpg
FINALLY, something I like and would actually like to own. It looks like it might be water-proof. Is it? That would definitely sell it for me.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
FINALLY, something I like and would actually like to own. It looks like it might be water-proof. Is it? That would definitely sell it for me.

It’s woven material, so unless it’s got a true waterproof membrane, which at the price point I HIGHLY doubt it has, it’s very unlikely to be waterproof. Not good waterproofing, anyway. Could possibly have a basic DWR coating, but those are temporary and will wear off pretty quickly.

It’s woven material, so unless it’s got a true waterproof membrane, which at the price point I HIGHLY doubt it has, it’s very unlikely to be waterproof. Not good waterproofing, anyway. Could possibly have a basic DWR coating, but those are temporary and will wear off pretty quickly.
Thanks. In the photo, it appears to have a sheen to it, which I thought might be waterproofing. They really do need to start selling some waterproof gear in gold (I won't buy blue, because I already have non-Tech blue rain gear). Regardless, it's still a nice looking jacket/pullover.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Thanks. In the photo, it appears to have a sheen to it, which I thought might be waterproofing. They really do need to start selling some waterproof gear in gold (I won't buy blue, because I already have non-Tech blue rain gear). Regardless, it's still a nice looking jacket/pullover.
Will let you know when I get mine (if I get mine!) if it is waterproof.