The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Just got a notification that my Game Mode Gold pullover hoodie is finally shipping— ordered it in July when it 1st popped up on bookstore site. It is also now back on the bookstore site and showing as in stock. FWIW, I saw the gray version of the hoodie in the store yesterday and material is very nice IMHO.
https://gatech.bncollege.com/shop/P...tId=&graphicId=AGAT8S&langId=-1&storeId=15054
upload_2019-9-8_14-58-5.jpeg

JACKET26

Georgia Tech Fan

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Once again, when I ordered the 1/4 zip gold pullover, it was still showing 20% off, and my order showed that I had received such, but now the order has "updated", and it now shows NO discount in the total price shown in my order details. Man, the B&N site is a very, very sad site. Hopefully, when they ship, the actual amount will be corrected.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Once again, when I ordered the 1/4 zip gold pullover, it was still showing 20% off, and my order showed that I had received such, but now the order has "updated", and it now shows NO discount in the total price shown in my order details. Man, the B&N site is a very, very sad site. Hopefully, when they ship, the actual amount will be corrected.

I’m pretty sure others have said they honored to the price you initially paid when that issue came for the gold game mode and polo

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
My amount is showing with discount, even though I ordered it before the sale

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
My amount is showing with discount, even though I ordered it before the sale

That is NOT a good sign. I will probably contact them today.

One more question - are you looking at it with a PC online or through the phone app? On the phone app, I still see the discount, but when I look at the order history online, it shows the discount has been removed.

I ordered on 9/6, and for a couple of days, it showed the discount, but now it has changed for some reason.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Appreciate the info. I wasn’t sure if it was stocked on the floor or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of the new stuff on the website was out this past game weekend. I talked to an employee there, and they have no idea when the newly listed items (on the website) will be coming in. Said that corporate lists the items on the website, but that online fulfillment comes from actual in store stock. So for instance, the gold Game mode Adidas pullover/jacket that's finally showing in stock and allowing orders won't have orders fulfilled until stock lands in store, and they have no idea when that is.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
None of the new stuff on the website was out this past game weekend. I talked to an employee there, and they have no idea when the newly listed items (on the website) will be coming in. Said that corporate lists the items on the website, but that online fulfillment comes from actual in store stock. So for instance, the gold Game mode Adidas pullover/jacket that's finally showing in stock and allowing orders won't have orders fulfilled until stock lands in store, and they have no idea when that is.
The bookstore is clueless. I wish and I’ve said it before, we need an apparel only type store with employees that know and or care about sports. My few times coming back to atl and stopping in they had no idea what was going on. Perfect example was 2016. I stopped in for a whiteout shirt and a male employee asked me “why was it so busy for a Thursday afternoon?” This was for the Clemson game....

JACKET26

Georgia Tech Fan
& mine shipped today. If it fits like last year’s quarter zips, the large should be right. It is showing that the ups label was created, but it does not appear it was picked up today. That means the earliest I will get is Wednesday & might be Thursday.

My hoody was just picked up. Says it will be delivered tomorrow. Still waiting on the quarter zip. Ordered it on the website on Friday but haven’t gotten a notification about it shipping yet