The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
If what i saw is available for the 19 Adidas collection, then everyone is about to be disappointed. They had Under Armour polos in Adidas tent smh

MidtownJacket

Staff member
If what i saw is available for the 19 Adidas collection, then everyone is about to be disappointed. They had Under Armour polos in Adidas tent smh

Durn.

Was waiting for someone to post the gold jacket and “T” hats made a surprise appearance today. Guess that is not the case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

herb

Helluva Engineer
So, I would assume that with your most ardent supporters, aka season ticket holders, all on campus today, the book store was stocked with new merchandise, as well as having a mobile site near the stadium, that those assembled were eager to pay for. Can someone please provide an update as to what awesome new merchandise we can look forward to seeing?

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Durn.

Was waiting for someone to post the gold jacket and “T” hats made a surprise appearance today. Guess that is not the case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. Looks like mid- to-late August for the full release at this point. In terms of bookstore, anyway. “T” hats, have no idea, but wouldn’t expect them for some time.

JACKET26

Georgia Tech Fan
No - they had nothing new today, anywhere. If they had half the stuff the coaches/players where, and half of what’s on the B&N website, I would have spent $300.

I went off on the Athletic department today. I know those guys there cannot control it (ones handing out posters, but they need to hear) - right when I started, they go “we are frustrated too”. And I said - “well nobody in the entire fan base thinks that since there have been no public statements, no effort from the AA to say what’s coming, and it’s just a massive unorganized cluster**** . someone needs to be hired to coordinate between Adidas, GT, and the retailers/online distributors to create one cohesive aligned message and ensure fans needs are being heard/met. Because right now - appears nobody gives two $hit$.”

Told them this is absurd and if I was T-Stan, I would be having harsh come to Jesus words with adidas about their so called “partnership”.

It’s pathetic, and something better change, and change fast.

#RantOver

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
No - they had nothing new today, anywhere. If they had half the stuff the coaches/players where, and half of what’s on the B&N website, I would have spent $300.

I went off on the Athletic department today. I know those guys there cannot control it (ones handing out posters, but they need to hear) - right when I started, they go “we are frustrated too”. And I said - “well nobody in the entire fan base thinks that since there have been no public statements, no effort from the AA to say what’s coming, and it’s just a massive unorganized cluster**** . someone needs to be hired to coordinate between Adidas, GT, and the retailers/online distributors to create one cohesive aligned message and ensure fans needs are being heard/met. Because right now - appears nobody gives two $hit$.”

Told them this is absurd and if I was T-Stan, I would be having harsh come to Jesus words with adidas about their so called “partnership”.

#RantOver

I totally agree. The VolShops, TigerTowns, etc are all well stocked and organized.

But ... in adidas defense ... the partnership is to donate player products... it doesn’t necessarily include retail.

Just sayin...

Gold1

Helluva Engineer

#RantOver
Its RIDICULOUS

GTBandman

Jolly Good Fellow
The main bookstore today had a one day sale with extra half off clearance. There even was some adidas stuff.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I totally agree. The VolShops, TigerTowns, etc are all well stocked and organized.

But ... in adidas defense ... the partnership is to donate player products... it doesn’t necessarily include retail.

Just sayin...

I don’t think the players even received their items yet, which usually happens 1st day of camp. All the Coaches were in gear from the Spring

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer

#RantOver

Don’t know why people are going off on these level of GTAA employees.

Jeez - get a group together, or something, and hold TStans feet to the fire. Face to face.