The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
We just need an independent fan shop. 98% of all colleges have them, why cant we? All Tech gear all the time. No text books. No coffee. Tech gear.
Sounds like you have a a business opportunity. Probably not enough demand for a year round retail outlet..... Tailgaters Alley was founded by two GT grads and had 2 or 3 Atlanta locations plus came down to YJ alley for every home game. But they went out of business a few years back.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Wow......... was just notified that my shirt shipped today. From the bookstore.... the same shirt that WASN'T on the floor YESTERDAY. That means they had the stuff in the back and didn't put it out for fan day or it came in this morning... I'm leaning towards bad execution of yesterday

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Wow......... was just notified that my shirt shipped today. From the bookstore.... the same shirt that WASN'T on the floor YESTERDAY. That means they had the stuff in the back and didn't put it out for fan day or it came in this morning... I'm leaning towards bad execution of yesterday
Which shirt?

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Sounds like you have a a business opportunity. Probably not enough demand for a year round retail outlet..... Tailgaters Alley was founded by two GT grads and had 2 or 3 Atlanta locations plus came down to YJ alley for every home game. But they went out of business a few years back.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Already running a family business in south GA. I remember the tailgaters alley, but did not know they were out of business.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer

Yes, which shirt? Please let us know. Thank you.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Which shirt?
This shirt. The amplifier one.
Screenshot_20190805-094022_Chrome.jpg

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Didn’t realize it at the time, but seeing folks’ Fan Day posts on twitter, I realized that the jerseys for this year have navy outline around the gold numbers. Subtle difference. That and the “150” patch that all teams are wearing.

FFFDD2DA-A308-4951-A31A-E8335CF393CC.jpeg

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Didn’t realize it at the time, but seeing folks’ Fan Day posts on twitter, I realized that the jerseys for this year have navy outline around the gold numbers. Subtle difference. That and the “150” patch that all teams are wearing.

View attachment 6288
Never mind. The gold numbers had navy outlines last year as well. I misremembered.

Never mind. The gold numbers had navy outlines last year as well. I misremembered.
It was the gold numbers on the blue jerseys used in the bowl game that did not have an outline, as well as the white numbers on the gold jerseys used in the Spring game. Regardless of what color the numbers are, they need to be outlined, or they totally wash out when seen from a distance (i.e., the stands).