The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

We do wear blue jerseys for games.

@THWG im not 100% sure, i but i think game mode is the game day attire. These are the shirts i believe the players will travel in & do pregame warmups in
Until last year, other than during the years the NCAA made us wear dark jerseys, we wore blue jerseys at most once a year, and usually not at all. And as I have said countless times, blue should never have been used to begin with. But this will result in hijacking the thread, and that was not my purpose. My only purpose is to say that I wish Adidas swag consisted of more gold.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Until last year, other than during the years the NCAA made us wear dark jerseys, we wore blue jerseys at most once a year, and usually not at all. And as I have said countless times, blue should never have been used to begin with. But this will result in hijacking the thread, and that was not my purpose. My only purpose is to say that I wish Adidas swag consisted of more gold.
Really? First I’d heard.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Got my Gold w/Navy lettering creators shirt today. It’s drifit material and I got a Large. Not trying to sound like a **** but if you’re not in shape I’d suggest getting a size up. It fits tight. Slim fit type shirt. I’m 6’3” 195 and it’s a bit snug
Also got the snap back with Yellow Jackets across the front. Not bad. Prefer if it was a GT, T or said Georgia Tech but it works. Unfortunately the bookstore shoved it in a box fit for a laptop so it’s a little misshapen.
The other 3 items are on “back order”......

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Got my Gold w/Navy lettering creators shirt today. It’s drifit material and I got a Large. Not trying to sound like a **** but if you’re not in shape I’d suggest getting a size up. It fits tight. Slim fit type shirt. I’m 6’3” 195 and it’s a bit snug
Also got the snap back with Yellow Jackets across the front. Not bad. Prefer if it was a GT, T or said Georgia Tech but it works. Unfortunately the bookstore shoved it in a box fit for a laptop so it’s a little misshapen.
The other 3 items are on “back order”......
Thanks for the head’s up— I assumed from pics that the Creator shirts were pretty tight, thanks for confirmation. What I’m wondering now is if the Game Mode shirts are similar fit to Creator? I really want the gold Game Mode T-shirt when it becomes available.

Also, I got 2 shirts in the mail from Fanatics today— the short sleeve gold amplifier shirt, and long sleeve navy amplifier shirt. They are indeed cotton, and they fit pretty true to Large.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Thanks for the head’s up— I assumed from pics that the Creator shirts were pretty tight, thanks for confirmation. What I’m wondering now is if the Game Mode shirts are similar fit to Creator? I really want the gold Game Mode T-shirt when it becomes available.

Also, I got 2 shirts in the mail from Fanatics today— the short sleeve gold amplifier shirt, and long sleeve navy amplifier shirt. They are indeed cotton, and they fit pretty true to Large.
Also, I’ll add that the new gold T-shirt is the same exact gold as the cotton/poly gold T-shirt from last year.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Not a fan of the dri fit material. Nike or Adidas. Not an every day type shirt to me. More work out. I prefer a nice cotton or 50/50 cotton shirt. They seem to fit more true to since as well

Yeah that’s why I’m get amplifier tee. It’s that soft tri-blend type tee

Definitely ready to hear your review of the jacket

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Yeah that’s why I’m get amplifier tee. It’s that soft tri-blend type tee

Definitely ready to hear your review of the jacket
Think itll be a looser fit?

Why can't there be a loose fit option on these? Its standard or slim... they do realize 80% of the population isn't slim right?!