The Official 2019 Adidas Swag Thread

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Exactly. Dont see much apparel in there
They have not unboxed most of it yet. They were slow to do so last year as well. It shows up on website before it actually arrives, for some reason, which people in the store seem to have no control over. It is a janky system, but the stuff will eventually be on the shelves and “in stock”—hopefully within the week

herb

Helluva Engineer
Do they have any fitted hats, that don’t have the bill pre bent? It’s really not that hard. Just let new era make them again

JACKET26

Georgia Tech Fan
I went to the store today. They only had two workers there total. One cashier and one girl on the floor supporting customers. The girl on the floor told me they have been bombarded with questions about the new apparel and they expect it will all get unpacked this week and should be there by Friday or so next week as they have more employees coming in during the week.

All they had was the hats (which I got the gold one and it fits great), a few t-shirts, and the new polo with grey stripes on it that’s listed under Adidas.

Would recommend waiting to go until middle of the week at the earliest as stuff starts getting unpacked

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
I went to the store today. They only had two workers there total. One cashier and one girl on the floor supporting customers. The girl on the floor told me they have been bombarded with questions about the new apparel and they expect it will all get unpacked this week and should be there by Friday or so next week as they have more employees coming in during the week.

All they had was the hats (which I got the gold one and it fits great), a few t-shirts, and the new polo with grey stripes on it that’s listed under Adidas.

Would recommend waiting to go until middle of the week at the earliest as stuff starts getting unpacked

Oof, poor guys. Can't imagine all the BS the student employees have to put up with right now.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I hesitate to tell you guys this, because 1. some have already bought a considerable amount of merchandise and 2. you may spend whatever $$ you have left that your family needs :) , but it appears that all GT logo'ed items are now 30% off at the bookstore. I just ordered the polo shirt (and regret that I ordered the hat last week, as I could have saved another $7.80). I want to order the pull over rain jacket, but so far, it is still not available, although the site continues to tease us with the photo and price.

NOTE: Anyone who receives one of the new game mode polos today or tomorrow, PLEASE let me know how it fits - I ordered a large (my normal), but if they fit really snug or short, I can call the bookstore and change the order to an XL before it ships. THANK YOU.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I hesitate to tell you guys this, because 1. some have already bought a considerable amount of merchandise and 2. you may spend whatever $$ you have left that your family needs :) , but it appears that all GT logo'ed items are now 30% off at the bookstore. I just ordered the polo shirt (and regret that I ordered the hat last week, as I could have saved another $7.80). I want to order the pull over rain jacket, but so far, it is still not available, although the site continues to tease us with the photo and price.

NOTE: Anyone who receives one of the new game mode polos today or tomorrow, PLEASE let me know how it fits - I ordered a large (my normal), but if they fit really snug or short, I can call the bookstore and change the order to an XL before it ships. THANK YOU.

Oh wow...

Screenshot_20190715-094636_Chrome.jpg

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

What’s the code?